3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
If reading isn't for you maybe don't play a visual novel?

Also what "walls of tiny-sized text at the beginning of game"? The game starts with single sentences. Are you talking about the right game?
Reading is exactly my thing, that's why I'm surprised (not in a good way) about the font size that makes it not so very relaxing to read.
I mean, is it really necessary to leave this much of text-designated space empty? 111.jpg
Why not make it more easily readable? Like this, for example. 112.jpg

Saying "Walls of text", I was referring to the journal, it's not really that long, but the font size and positioning of text make it somewhat a mini-challenge to read. More pages of it with a bigger font would be much better imo.

It's not really that bad, but imo - why not do it more convenient to read?:unsure:

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Sorry to ask
In the prologue, I couldn't found a secret USB stick..
WT told me in bookcases in the dining room and I found none of it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry to ask
In the prologue, I couldn't found a secret USB stick..
WT told me in bookcases in the dining room and I found none of it.
At the top of the one on the right if I remember right.

Yes I did remember right. TheWish 2020-05-07 10-42-39-94.jpg

Reactions: Mr.Hide

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Aquavit doesn't quite role off the tongue like whiskey. Say it with me now ooowhisssskey.

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Whisky. No "e" ;)
Aqua vitae is not downed for the exquisite taste but for the "shakes" that are invigorating and clears your troubled mind at least for a couple of minutes before being lost in the fog again.
By shakes I mean the sudden burst of energy that triggers your upper body to shudder when downing a fair amount.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If the walkthrough says Dining room, that's a mistake. It should be lounge. Sorry I usually write the walkthrough last thing and after a whisky
Yes the WT is a little off.
Downstairs, in the lounge, the table yields the $50 that Mrs Hunter talked about. The cupboard to the right reveals a pack of playing cards. Get both. In the dining room, there is a piano. There’s a secret in the bookcases: find the USB stick. Head to the dining room. Play the piano for a pleasant musical interlude. The cabinet to the left of the dining table surrenders a bottle of vodka.
The "In the dining room, there is a piano." should be after the USB stick.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Real solid game. My favorite part is the part where you apparently get locked out of playing if you don't have enough money for the hacking update. Pretty sure I searched everywhere extra money but apparently missing the 5 bucks in the kitchen a single time is a game over. Can't pass time and wait until the next day to do it, either. Cool.

Reactions: kossk
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes