3.70 star(s) 78 Votes
Jan 8, 2018
Just wanted to chime in and say how happy I am that this got updated since I love the milfs in this game! Keep up the good work dev the game you've made is amazing!

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
Just great
This game is in my top of favorite games, I love Joanna, a real MILF, her design is by far, quite good, breasts a little saggy, hip wide but quite natural, and that skin tone and stretch marks that give it a pretty realistic touch ... being honest and sincere, those are the details make a woman, imperfectly perfect.
Good luck Midnite Guerilla , I hope the number of people who support your work increases so that you can update us more often.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edrick23

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Dear Midnite Guerilla, after reaching the end of this update, we are now enemies!

Cockblocker!!

;)

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
I'm enjoying the game so far, but I'd second the request for gallery. Also if anyone wants to create a walkthrough mod that highlights the good options, that'd always be appreciated.

E: After fully playing through this, actually it's one of the best games I've played in a while, in terms of the writing, humor, and storyline. Overall the level of writing is just so much higher than with most games. Also I find it hilarious that you included the full history documentary clip, yes I did watch the whole thing.

I will certainly be looking forward to future updates this game has!

I think some improvements could be made to overall interface/movement around the game, but those are minor details.

E2: Just translated the motto on the school's crest. Damn, talk about attention to detail.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I'm enjoying the game so far, but I'd second the request for gallery. Also if anyone wants to create a walkthrough mod that highlights the good options, that'd always be appreciated.

E: After fully playing through this, actually it's one of the best games I've played in a while, in terms of the writing, humor, and storyline. Overall the level of writing is just so much higher than with most games. Also I find it hilarious that you included the full history documentary clip, yes I did watch the whole thing.

I will certainly be looking forward to future updates this game has!

I think some improvements could be made to overall interface/movement around the game, but those are minor details.

E2: Just translated the motto on the school's crest. Damn, talk about attention to detail.
I'm working on a gallery. Hoping to implement it in the next version. I tried in the last version but it was really, really buggy.

What would you recommend in terms of moving around? I thought the quick nav buttons made it quite easy

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
I'm working on a gallery. Hoping to implement it in the next version. I tried in the last version but it was really, really buggy.

What would you recommend in terms of moving around? I thought the quick nav buttons made it quite easy
I guess I don't mean movement, rather it seems like so many of the rooms are unused at any one given time. If I'm not reading the (very well written) walkthrough, I'm basically clicking on every room until I find the next step. Maybe have it so the "active" room is glowing or something?

Unrelated, Nice fake NYTimes article you made. Looks like you adapted from ? I really appreciate the little details like that in games, where the whole article you can see on screen is readable.

Reactions: zandalari

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I guess I don't mean movement, rather it seems like so many of the rooms are unused at any one given time. If I'm not reading the (very well written) walkthrough, I'm basically clicking on every room until I find the next step. Maybe have it so the "active" room is glowing or something?

Unrelated, Nice fake NYTimes article you made. Looks like you adapted from ? I really appreciate the little details like that in games, where the whole article you can see on screen is readable.
Yeah, that's the NYT article I adapted. At least the MPC's father isn't a nonce! I'd also forgotten about the school's motto. I'm glad there are some people out there catching the little details. Take a look at the paintings in the house. Many of them are scenes from the life of Oedipus.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Yeah, that's the NYT article I adapted. At least the MPC's father isn't a nonce! I'd also forgotten about the school's motto. I'm glad there are some people out there catching the little details. Take a look at the paintings in the house. Many of them are scenes from the life of Oedipus.

MG a good taste game I must say. Every detail painted in the game is a delightful for the senses. Keep doing a master piece.

Cheers

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

Does this mean that we have a tragic end (at Colonus?) Does this mean that our MC has unknowingly "eliminated" his actual father in some seemingly inconsequential event that in fact predates all of the action?

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Does this mean that we have a tragic end (at Colonus?) Does this mean that our MC has unknowingly "eliminated" his actual father in some seemingly inconsequential event that in fact predates all of the action?
In trying to escape his fate does the MPC actually become the harbinger of his own destiny? Though, to be fair, Laius kind of deserved it. He did try to cripple Oedipus and leave him on a mountain to die.

No, I wasn't going to draw the parallels that closely.

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
Can anyone help i seem to be stuck. Im at this part in the WT I did everything else up untill this point (below). So now when i go to Sandy's She does not proposition me. She tells me shes far to thirsty to do anything else see yourself out and then i get a game over trying to talk to Mrs H. Any help would be great.

What to do? Nothing else to do (Mrs Hunter is still in that bathroom) so go to Sandy’s. She
propositions you. You can accept this time. Now you can explore her house. Do so. Once you find
the basement (enter via the garage) click on the monitor. Now click on the desk and now click on the
photos.

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Can anyone help i seem to be stuck. Im at this part in the WT I did everything else up untill this point (below). So now when i go to Sandy's She does not proposition me. She tells me shes far to thirsty to do anything else see yourself out and then i get a game over trying to talk to Mrs H. Any help would be great.

What to do? Nothing else to do (Mrs Hunter is still in that bathroom) so go to Sandy’s. She
propositions you. You can accept this time. Now you can explore her house. Do so. Once you find
the basement (enter via the garage) click on the monitor. Now click on the desk and now click on the
photos.
Walkthrough if you miss only 1 trigger is game over.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

photos.
Did you get the HJ at the beach?

From the walkthrough.
Go to the hallway to wait for her. Now you can go to the beach (town map – beach). Watch the scene unfold. Stop Sandy. Seriously, you can’t be fucking Mrs Hunter’s “friends” in front of her. She doesn’t like it and you’ll get a “game over” later if you do this. So don’t do this.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes