3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

tetsuuuuuuuu

May 3, 2020
i am stuck at the end of day 4? ... I can't go to bed, the game always says I have to visit Joanna, but I already did that.
but I finished the hot tube and still can't sleep

Please let me know

Reactions: leon02457

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Is it just me, or did this game get a fuckton smaller? I thought older versions used to be in the 1gb+ ballpark (I even had an old crunched version of a previous version lying around), but the latest one is only 364.8mb.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it just me, or did this game get a fuckton smaller? I thought older versions used to be in the 1gb+ ballpark (I even had an old crunched version of a previous version lying around), but the latest one is only 364.8mb.
The only thing I can say is dev may have changed to the new webp format for the pic's.

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
This is fixed in the latest version.

What are these errors?

What is the game over text?

I've added a hotfix to the OP. Hopefully this fixes the errors that have been explained to me. Like I said, I don't get any of these problems. The audio is there, the card game background is there when I play it through on my computer. Recommendation is not to use an old save game. There is a walkthrough posted that, if you follow it precisely, will result in a good ending.

This is code from an old version. I can tell for two reasons:
  1. In the latest version there is a file called card_game.webp in "images/backgrounds/"
  2. In the latest version it looks for the file in "images/" not "images/backgrounds/"
Why you're getting this error is beyond me. Try deleting the game and reinstalling it, applying the hotfix and then playing it.

Why these old fixed errors keep cropping up, I don't know.

Have you played the game before. Renpy stores data in multiple locations and I'm wondering if it's caching some old data and that's what's causing this problem. The hotfix might solve that. Best thing to do is delete all the old data. I don't know where it's kept on a Mac, but on a PC it's in "AppData\Roaming\RenPy"

I have replicated the user experience as best I can by downloading and playing the version here and not found the errors people have been having. But I clean out files from "AppData\Roaming\RenPy".
Ok so I started new game before your fix version. Downloaded the fix version and wanted to load save however it gives me this

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
It is a compressed image version. The final version will be available uncompressed but uploading 1gb versions for PC and Mac and three file hosts on my internet was a slow business. Conversion to webp is 95 rather than lossless.

Looking at images on the MC PC results in renpy errors.

For example:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/extras/extra_image_9.webp'.

Looking into the archives the extra_images are placed in 'images/extras'. Maybe the files were moved but the reference wasn't updated?
This is fixed in 0.9.2

Ok so I started new game before your fix version. Downloaded the fix version and wanted to load save however it gives me this
It says clearly in the developer notes that old save games are disabled to avoid errors.

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
Lovely update, lovely Mrs Hunter! My # 1 realism milf.
I love the build-up, the anticipation to that grande finale. There is just one first time, don’t rush it. The other day I played a new update of Second Chance, the action went pretty swift to all the way. After that, it’s a bj here, a quick fuck there. I realised I even became a bit bored. So build-up is a good thing.
This game won’t be boring soon because of the quests and the magazines. Brilliant way to keep things interesting. And as a bush fan, I love the vintage looks. In short; fab game, thanks Midnight

Reactions: Outrider

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Lovely update, lovely Mrs Hunter! My # 1 realism milf.
I love the build-up, the anticipation to that grande finale. There is just one first time, don’t rush it. The other day I played a new update of Second Chance, the action went pretty swift to all the way. After that, it’s a bj here, a quick fuck there. I realised I even became a bit bored. So build-up is a good thing.
This game won’t be boring soon because of the quests and the magazines. Brilliant way to keep things interesting. And as a bush fan, I love the vintage looks. In short; fab game, thanks Midnight
Thanks, I appreciate it. Your first time with Mrs Hunter is going to be long and it's going to be special

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
It is a compressed image version. The final version will be available uncompressed but uploading 1gb versions for PC and Mac and three file hosts on my internet was a slow business. Conversion to webp is 95 rather than lossless.

This is fixed in 0.9.2

It says clearly in the developer notes that old save games are disabled to avoid errors.
I mean I started new game with the version that popped up on Friday or what day it was, the last "new" update (0.9.0). So you're telling me I need to start anew with 0.9.2?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I was stuck in repurchasing the software, my money was only 50 $, but I couldn't buy the software to hack it
Then you missed 1 or 2 days not getting that $5, you must get it every day to have the money to pay for it.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
so, i'm following the walkthrough, but i can't get the key in the desk drawer to mrs. hunter room, it just says
>Locked
You have no way of opening this
Did i miss something?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so, i'm following the walkthrough, but i can't get the key in the desk drawer to mrs. hunter room, it just says
>Locked
You have no way of opening this
Did i miss something?
Screwdriver in the garage?

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
I don't know that I 'm even going to restart this game had to fight through all the bugs, and design flaws the first time with help from others. ( got into a soft-lock situation and had to use someone else's save)
Finally got to the end scene just to find out, now I have to start all over from beginning and hope!! I can make it there again.
Love the story, but too hard to play without that walk through and not sure I want to do that again.

Last edited:

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
You know you're right. I totally apologise. I mean, there's developers out there making $60k a month, paying coders but who still can't have save games work between versions while I am on my own making $0 a month on this, and it's me you're pissed off with?

I tried to have save games work between versions, I did. I spent my weekend tracking down phantom bugs caused by old save games that were injecting errors. I don't know how many times I can check my code to make sure that, no, the card game doesn't require a file in backgrounds. I don't know how many hotfixes I can upload with that code or indeed rpas with the card game background in two places...just in case, but still get this bug reported because of old save games. I apologies that I got so fed up of people with complaints about bugs that I couldn't fix because of implementation deep in the Renpy code that were caused by using an old save game (despite warnings), that I implemented a save game locked.

I will miss your assistance in the development of this game.

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
You know you're right. I totally apologise. I mean, there's developers out there making $60k a month, paying coders but who still can't have save games work between versions while I am on my own making $0 a month on this, and it's me you're pissed off with?

I tried to have save games work between versions, I did. I spent my weekend tracking down phantom bugs caused by old save games that were injecting errors. I don't know how many times I can check my code to make sure that, no, the card game doesn't require a file in backgrounds. I don't know how many hotfixes I can upload with that code or indeed rpas with the card game background in two places...just in case, but still get this bug reported because of old save games. I apologies that I got so fed up of people with complaints about bugs that I couldn't fix because of implementation deep in the Renpy code that were caused by using an old save game (despite warnings), that I implemented a save game locked.

I will miss your assistance in the development of this game.
I f there are developers out there making $60K a month they are over paid, there are people putting there lives on the line, in the war on terror, who make a lot less than that, like I did. And we did it so people could stay at home and do what ever they wanted to.

Swarzi

May 4, 2020
Can someone give me a fix for this?
Joanna is in her bedroom,I can't sleep and when I go to her nothing happens.Thanks
It says:"You really ought to check on Joanna"

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes