3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone give me a fix for this?
Joanna is in her bedroom,I can't sleep and when I go to her nothing happens.Thanks
It says:"You really ought to check on Joanna"
Make sure you have the updated version and get the walkthrough and follow it as it says, you missed 1 or 2 triggers or you would have been able to talk to her in her bedroom.

This VN is unforgiving if you miss even 1 trigger.

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Make sure you have the updated version and get the walkthrough and follow it as it says, you missed 1 or 2 triggers or you would have been able to talk to her in her bedroom.

This VN is unforgiving if you miss even 1 trigger.
Talk in his room and after talking he won't let you do anything else, I have visited all the places inside and outside the house in case something was missing and not.
If in the event that 1 or 2 triggers were missing you would not even get to speak to her and her previous scenes
1588622461578.png

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Talk in his room and after talking he won't let you do anything else, I have visited all the places inside and outside the house in case something was missing and not.
If in the event that 1 or 2 triggers were missing you would not even get to speak to her and her previous scenes
Did you start from and old save or new game?

I had no problem once I started following the walkthrough because I had the same problem missing some triggers, The walktrough is a must and must be followed to the letter.

This VN is unforgiving on triggers.

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Did you start from and old save or new game?

I had no problem once I started following the walkthrough because I had the same problem missing some triggers, The walktrough is a must and must be followed to the letter.

This VN is unforgiving on triggers.
Maybe the problem is for the old save :cautious:

ursuLenes

Jul 22, 2017
I f there are developers out there making $60K a month they are over paid, there are people putting there lives on the line, in the war on terror, who make a lot less than that, like I did. And we did it so people could stay at home and do what ever they wanted to.
Mate,
what the fuck is wrong with you? What's the connection between developers, sex games and the war on terror? You did your job to protect people.. good .. I did it too and I'm pretty sure others did the same. You don't see anyone else complaining about that on SEX GAMES WEBSITE. Get the fuck out mate!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
"you really ought check on Joanna"
Except I can't
...Nice.
I have downloaded the v0.9.2 version and playing again and I will see if it is broken, just give me 1-2 hours and I will report back.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just started playing the newest version from an old save. I distinctly recall Joanna saying she was best friends with the MC's mother. Now, in this update, Joanna is the MC's mom? There was no transition or revelation in the last version that was the case. What's up with that?
The story has change is all I can tell you, I started this VN when this last update came out and she is the mom about 3/4 the way through.

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Anybody has a save after the card game?
They should remove those mini games. All it does is make the game crash.
There's a setting in options. If the crash is because of a missing background then it's due to playing an old version of the game.

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
"you really ought check on Joanna"
Except I can't
...Nice.
There shouldn't be a way to skip the hot tub scene. If you do the hot tub scene you will get one of two outcomes depending on your actions in previous days. Either of these outcomes means you need to and can check on Mrs Hunter in her bedroom. You may have artificially or accidentally advanced time. When you check on her it should be evening not night. I have made a small change for the next release that means even if you somehow advance time to the night, you can still check on her. Obviously this doesn't help you, so enable the console.

Two solutions all console commands are typed without quotation marks:
1. If the time is "night" then in the console type "$ clock.period = 2" which will set it to evening and then type "jump event_4_hunter_stage_2" just to make sure all variables are triggered. This is the better of the two outcomes. Then once that scene plays out, go to the Master Bedroom and click on Mrs Hunter.

2. If the time is "evening" then in the console type "jump event_4_hunter_stage_2"

Reactions: Corrupt King
D

Deleted member 2297758

guys im short 5$ for the new software upgrade.i think i missed one of the days..any cheats to add money?

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes