• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
anyone has a full save with an open gallery, I can't figure out which scenes I missed...

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
It's chapter 1 and 2. Circle Sigma sells both as its own game, and chapter 3 is sold separately (but not translated yet). They're supposed to be working on chapter 4.

tsuragi

Jan 6, 2018
test_tyrano_data.sav contains the save files; but it also causes the launcher to fail, so must be added after to load files

test_sf.sav contains the cleardata (scene/gallery) and works only if added before launch

May 11, 2022
does not work...
cant seem to get it to work. closest i have got is loading the game without a save and then putting the saves in afterword. it still gives the same popup if you try to go to the main menu.
Add test_sf.sav into the folder but do not put test_tyrano_data.sav. That's what makes the game not work for some reason. If you do that, you will get the gallery, and the game will work.

Last edited:

nerdman83

Mar 12, 2019
Does anyone know games similar to this game Futanari style?
If you don't mind delving into H-Games, more or less everything from this list here (game developers):
https://f95zone.to/threads/seeking-demon-and-supernatural-corruption-stories.159103/#post-11162849

Strong recommend for just about everything Lusterise and Triangle (a good 9 games each), very strong entries into the corruption heroine genre with some futa (how much varies by game). HEAT-SOFT and MAIKA (particularly Persona Driver Ryuuki) has a lot of futa heroine corruption but the art is a bit more basic. Valkyrie Games has a ton of stuff too with good art (like 9 games in the genre). ZION has about 3-4 games in the futa corruption genre but the art is top notch. TinkerBell has a few (namely Mugen no Sakura but also the Zettai Maji Happening games) but TinkerBell stuff is TinkerBell, they can have scat/guro (very few scenes per game but still), but their art is always very good (Grand Guignol no Yoru DLC 2 is among my all time best but it's not corruption -- DLC not the base game). Portion has some good corruption with a decent amount of futa too. Escude has great art and lots of heroine corruption but not a ton of futa ("not a lot" is like 2-4 scenes in my book, 5+ scenes is a proper futa game, Valkyrie is unique having 15+ scenes). Magical Girl has a ton but a mix of tentacle and futa.

Also (one-offs, but you can check other games by their devs):
CHAOS-R (a few games)
Fetish Colon - Agent Lumina 1 & 2 (warning: some femboy)
Clockup - Futanari Elf Kairaku Choukyou
Appetite - Yuujou Senshi Lilly Arrow
7th Door - New Ultimate Heroine Faerie Maya
Cyclet - Soukou Senki Aigis
Atelier G - Fukushuu no Makenshi Selma
Rebecca - Mahou Seijo Himekishi Kanon
WendyBell - Ore Maou
Ammolite - Nyotaika Tensei (a minor corruption element at the end, but a pure futa game)
Appetite - Yuujou Senshi Lilly Arrow

Honorable mention to WendyBell Etsuraku No Tane and Youka no Sono since they have tentacle corruption pseudo-futa (girls getting infested by tentacles and then controlling them to tentacle-fuck other girls, including ejaculation -- ANIM has some stuff along the same genre).

Witch Knight Anna games are fairly unique in that the whole game is dedicated to its fetish so the above two (four with sequels) WendyBell games are similarly unique in that regard. Even in everything I listed above there aren't any games that are pure futa corruption every scene. The Fetish Colon Agent Lumina game is the same, except there is some futa-on-femboy in addition to futa-on-futa or futa-on-female.

There's a few sites that have walkthroughs or gamesaves for most of these games (ggbases.com -- gamesaves / sagaoz.net / seiya-saiga.com). A lot of the games are simple continue / bad-end branches, but some are gnarly branching games with paths buried 5 specific dialog selections deep.

Last edited:

nerdman83

Mar 12, 2019
For the record, if you want mouse wheel scroll down to advance the text, replace app/data/system/KeyConfig.js with this:

Code:
var __tyrano_key_config = {
    "key": {
        "13": "next",
        "17": "skip",
        "32": "hidemessage",
        "91": "skip"
    },
    "mouse": {
        "right": "hidemessage",
        "center": "menu",
        "wheel_up": "backlog",
        "wheel_down": "next"
    },
    "gesture": {
        "swipe_up_1": {
            "action": "backlog"
        },
        "swipe_left_1": {
            "action": "auto"
        },
        "swipe_right_1": {
            "action": "menu"
        },
        "swipe_down_1": {
            "action": "load"
        },
        "hold": {
            "action": "skip"
        }
    }
}

nerdman83

Mar 12, 2019
They're supposed to be working on chapter 4.
They are, at the current pace I THINK it'll probably be ready by Christmas. But who knows.

The author posts chapters of the games on the dlsite equivalent of Patreon. The months for the games are 8/2021 and 9/2022 - 7/2023 (except 2/2023).

amateru

Jan 25, 2021
I repeated this game like 10 times and I can't figure out the one missed cg and scene..one of the bottom 3... Might be hidden.. would be great if anyone give a hint

nerdman83

Mar 12, 2019
I repeated this game like 10 times and I can't figure out the one missed cg and scene..one of the bottom 3... Might be hidden.. would be great if anyone give a hint
There's only like 5-6 routes:

1. (Side branch) Draw vs Mami. If you agree to draw against her in battle she makes Anna suck her off. If you lose she does the same in her room and corrupts Anna.
2. (Emi Bad End) Emi bedroom. In the old version this was bugged and you had to win against Mami to do it.
3. (Mami Bad End) Go visit Mami's bedroom and get corrupted. Lose to her.
4. (Mami Corruption Bad End) Go lose to Vasilla the first time and then go visit Mami's Bedroom while corrupted. I think it's the same artwork but technically a different end (she asks if you're sure you want to do this and if you insist she straight keeps you and corrupts you).
5. (Erin Bad End) Go lose to Vasilla (2nd choice), then get cured by Erin, she tells you if you come back corrupted she won't fix you a 2nd time. Go back to Vasilla (2nd choice again) and get corrupted. Go visit Erin and she'll turn you.
6. (Vasilla Bad End) This one is a roundabout because you have to WIN against Vasilla the first time (kiss Emi). Then go back to Vasilla and lose (come back corrupted). Then get healed by Erin (this avoids the #5 bad end). Then go back to Vasilla and there's a lose scene to her.
7. (Good End) Go visit Mami and win and get her name. Then win all the Vasilla routes. Get to the end and get provide Mami's true name. I don't think there's any unique artwork or any real ending here.

If you're missing a bottom scene then it's either the Erin Bad End or the Emi Bad End.

But honestly I've only played the old ones, so I know the layout of the CG is different. I don't know which ones you're missing with the new layout.

Last edited:
Reactions: amateru
Jul 21, 2018
I really wish there was someone sharing their fantia stuff. I used to, but i stopped subbing because the price vs what you got just got worse over time. I'm still insanely hype for the final chapter hopefully this year though

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes