ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
A lot of Ranli's writing is very much intentionally comical. Check out his "main" VN that he's working on SpaceCorps XXX
Hadn't realized they were the same dev.
I do remember some of the humor in SC, but I stopped playing that one after a few updates. There were just so many different fetishes shoved into it that you only got to see one or two of the one you were after for every ten of the ones you weren't.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
how is it possible for this game to have both "kinetic novel" and "multiple endings"? the premise of a kinetic novel is that the story flow doesn't change, despite your choices, as they change barely anything, just some flavor text, and multiple endings entails that your choices changes the path you're taking, be it a good ending, bad ending, or let's say, a "true" ending, the one that was idealised by the writer

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
how is it possible for this game to have both "kinetic novel" and "multiple endings"? the premise of a kinetic novel is that the story flow doesn't change, despite your choices, as they change barely anything, just some flavor text, and multiple endings entails that your choices changes the path you're taking, be it a good ending, bad ending, or let's say, a "true" ending, the one that was idealised by the writer
Answer:
There are two endings (diverging halfway through) - depending on whether you choose futa or lesbian... and the scenarios are very different. Since there’s only one choice, I thought it fairest to call it a kinetic novel.

Reactions: botc76
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes