• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Yep, it's dead, shit, this game had a great potential.
F
Oh, now that I gone through the thread, realized that they were here, and probably an explanation is on the way. :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: Trash_sombra11

JokerSF

Jan 9, 2021
I'm honestly surprised that there's not a full Witchers game out there. It's a no brainer if you have the skillset and time.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
RanliLabz sends his love with a public release of his other small side project/collaboration with Nykwolf game The Witchers: Wild Cunt v0.2, if anyone's interested:

Download links:

Windows:

MAC:

The Witchers: Wild Cunt v0.2 Public Release
It's out!
So - to refresh everyone's mind - I've been working on a side-project based on the Witcher universe with an ‍ artist called Nykwolf. The first version dropped last year, and here comes Chapter 2!
The idea is simple - Nyky makes the art, I write the dialogue and do the coding. Doing the art means that Nyky has been in the driving seat of this project - I just come in at the end, write some dialogue and then award myself top-billing ( So this is what it feels like to be a producer!) I did add the fairly nifty Geralt animation at the start, though... quite pleased with that!
The last Chapter was all about Triss and Ciri... but the new Chapter focuses on Triss and the vengeful Yennifer of Vengerberg. And a sexy elf if you're into that kind of thing
I genuinely can't praise Nyky enough for her work on this. I've struggled with the non-Patron collaborations I've tried so far - but she's been reliable, skilled and a general pleasure to work with. Of course, as a massive Witcher fan, she very much knows what she wants from the project (one of her most regular lines after hearing one of my plot suggestions: "Have you even played the Witcher!". Fan-girls).
Right - enough blowing smoke up Nyk's ass. The content is mainly lesbian and/or futa-on-girl. However, Chapter 2 adds a straight FFM threesome too [which surprised me, lol - I guess Nyky's sexuality continues to evolve ]
It's based in the Witcher Universe - with elements from the games, books and Netflix series - and set after the events of Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Hence the incredibly immature name of it You can blame me for that!
Be aware that - unlike SpaceCorps - this is a kinetic novel (i.e. without all the game elements and choices you see in SpaceCorps). Basically, it's a little like a click-through comic with sound effects; and the only choices you'll see in the current version are whether to play futa or lesbian, and whether to enable straight content.
Anyway, I really hope you like this. If you do, be sure to like and comment the post - show Nyky some love ! But don't shy away from critiques or suggestions, either - Patreon is a great think-tank, and your opinions can really help improve what I produce.
RanliLabz

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
It's strange that the game didn't appear in the updated releases.

However, I want to say that the update is great. I wish I could see more of Yen in the future exactly as she was in this chapter.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
"Your hand feels so strange on my ladyparts"
Am I supposed to be laughing as I read this?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes