FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
Hey FaiRTaiL! Not the most amazing news, I'm afraid. The artist - Nykwolf - spent a couple of weeks self-isolating from covid in a log-cabin, and when she returned promptly crashed her computer (deleting all the characters! :eek:) She's remade them all again, and has restarted work on the next sequences... but we may be looking at a while :cry:
sorry to hear that :(

Reactions: RanliLabz

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
Hey FaiRTaiL! Not the most amazing news, I'm afraid. The artist - Nykwolf - spent a couple of weeks self-isolating from covid in a log-cabin, and when she returned promptly crashed her computer (deleting all the characters! :eek:) She's remade them all again, and has restarted work on the next sequences... but we may be looking at a while :cry:
Oh, that's really sad :cry: I hope you and Nikwolf are staying safe! I'll be waiting as long as needed :giggle:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
The artist - Nykwolf - spent a couple of weeks self-isolating from covid in a log-cabin
Not that this whole quarantine stuff isn't the biggest load of suck, but was it a nice log cabin? Because some people might just love the idea of being able to go "Fuck it" to everyone and every thing and just hang out in a log cabin in the middle of nowhere for a few weeks.

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Not that this whole quarantine stuff isn't the biggest load of suck, but was it a nice log cabin? Because some people might just love the idea of being able to go "Fuck it" to everyone and every thing and just hang out in a log cabin in the middle of nowhere for a few weeks.
:ROFLMAO: Yeah, I wouldn't have minded that, either... NykWolf will have to fill us in on it, but from the latest pics I've seen, Triss appears to be somewhere rural and secluded (prob not a coincidence :p)

Reactions: Aredelya

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
:ROFLMAO: Yeah, I wouldn't have minded that, either... NykWolf will have to fill us in on it, but from the latest pics I've seen, Triss appears to be somewhere rural and secluded (prob not a coincidence :p)
Oh, that’s cool! It’s always a pleasure to see Triss, no matter where she is! :love: She’s probably trying to save her friends or is about to do something lewd :sneaky:

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
If will everything good in work and none problem with hardware (I hope that for more than year I don't hear or see any blue screen or error) so next set will be on the end of July max. Probably sooner when I send files to Ranli. :)

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
If will everything good in work and none problem with hardware (I hope that for more than year I don't hear or see any blue screen or error) so next set will be on the end of July max. Probably sooner when I send files to Ranli. :)
Oh, I’m so glad to finally meet you! :love: Your work on the first chapter was amazing! As a Witcher fan, I’m looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us!

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes