RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Keep the good work with this game and u will get at least one more 5 star review, it is just to early to give u one..
Many thanks, Melefica! Hopefully the next instalment ;) (Nykwolf's already working on some pretty sweet artwork)
Awesome game names like this are my new fetish. LOVE IT!!
Lol... perhaps the mods will add it to the tags :LOL:

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
Yall complain too much, its his novel he didn't make it specifically for each of your particular tastes. I get the kinetic novel complaints though, in the end like 90% of the renpy "games" on here might as well be labeled kinetic with how meaningless the choices are at least he's not hiding it here.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yall complain too much, its his novel he didn't make it specifically for each of your particular tastes. I get the kinetic novel complaints though, in the end like 90% of the renpy "games" on here might as well be labeled kinetic with how meaningless the choices are at least he's not hiding it here.
Thanks Trollolol! :p Yeah - the most important thing is to be upfront. I like a bit of a mix, myself - kinetics and games, that is - and as long as the description makes it clear, I'm cool with it.

Volare!

May 6, 2019
I don't know how you. But if my "formerly" older sister with one spell just take my clothing off and start kissing me or just show me her magic dick... I will be definitely shocked :D :D
She's almost been raped by a grandpa who wanted to cut her up and eat her afterwards. You can't begin to understand the amount of depravity she has seen or been a part of.

Reactions: B2B2

jackdrizzt

Jan 31, 2018
Haahahahaha Wild Cunt Lol . I am a witcher fun as you can see from my avatar lets' try this game, Hope Developer will not abonden that game

• Haha

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Okay, whoever's responsible for the story needs to read the books asap. Ciri's had a lesbian relationship before, and she's not a shy teenager. She's been almost raped multiple times, forced to strip naked in front of people she hated, ALMOST had sex on multiple occasions and almost got manually inseminated by a madman while trapped in a machine which forced her to keep her legs open. You already have lots of material, you don't need to reset her sexual history.

She and Triss have seen each other naked a lot of times too.
jesus christ all that happened in the books? those books are darker then i realized.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I'm hoping that the next Witcher game would be about the bisexual Ciri from the books (fingers crossed), but this will do for now, hahaha!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I'm hoping that the next Witcher game would be about the bisexual Ciri from the books (fingers crossed), but this will do for now, hahaha!
Hehe - I'm sure NykWolf will get round to rendering some guys with Ciri as well... (optional, of course). I'll have to try and persuade her to get some ffm or mft action going, too! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Olivia_V
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes