Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Should have made Geralt the MC and let him pick and choose who to fuck or impregnate, with at least Ciri, Yennefer and Triss (basically just a lewder AVN version of Witcher 3). Lesbian/futa protags and KN's tend to get relatively little interest, no matter how popular the characters they were based on/ripped off of were.
You're completely missing the point of abandoning a project. The futa/lesbian flavor of the game added interest to it, and it died because the developer is still focused on his main game, which, by the way, having a male protagonist and a bunch of female characters, is still not very popular.

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Well, can't speak for everyone but for me futa or female protags = forget it, not my thing. Pretty neutral about lesbian content as well, it just does little for me as far as fap material when I'd prefer the MC licking the slit, not some other LI or random girl. KN's aren't generally my thing either, as very rarely does an MC do what I would have done anyway with no choices, and it's far more fun to ride a Harley on the open road than ride a train. Probably why KN's aren't that popular in general. His other AVN is doing OK enough with $6k a month, though dunno why. I mean it's not horrible but when your favorite LI (Cis) starts getting neglected and gathering dust for months or even years on end that's a good time to not support shit (ie only sub when there's that LI's content in the update, unsub rest of the time).
I know that this is just your opinion and you have every right to express it, as well as I have mine, I just want to say that many times I have already seen people say that the game would be better if the developer added “insert your favorite tag". That's not how it works. Initially, the game was conceived as a lesbian/futa, and if the protagonist had been a man, then it would have been a completely different game.

You can start thinking that what if even if the protagonist was Geralt, the game wouldn’t have known success either, because nothing new could be told and in your place there would be another guy who would say that it would be better if it was a game about a young 18-year-old boy who returned home after 20 years of military service and found out that now he really wants to fuck his female half of the family and this will definitely be a success. So all these are just assumptions and personal wishes, although there is nothing wrong with them.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
You're completely missing the point of abandoning a project. The futa/lesbian flavor of the game added interest to it, and it died because the developer is still focused on his main game, which, by the way, having a male protagonist and a bunch of female characters, is still not very popular.
The devs main game seems to be earing quite a bit on Patreon it seems though.
I was always unde the impression the male with a bunch of woman harem was one ofthe most popular themes.
Not for me, though, I'm a big fan of futa and lesbian.
Is a shame this seems to be fully on the sidelines. There is a bit of a futa renaissance going on now though. A few good futa games have been popping up since last year and have been getting decent followings.

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
The devs main game seems to be earing quite a bit on Patreon it seems though.
I was always unde the impression the male with a bunch of woman harem was one ofthe most popular themes.
Not for me, though, I'm a big fan of futa and lesbian.
Is a shame this seems to be fully on the sidelines. There is a bit of a futa renaissance going on now though. A few good futa games have been popping up since last year and have been getting decent followings.
Yes, I overreacted to that statement. I was judging his game by comparing it to the most popular projects. But in general, his main game is quite successful.

And you're right, the number of quality games with futa protagonists and just female/futa content is really growing. And that's good to see.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes