ayatane001

May 22, 2017
I thought this was something similar to saber marionette j, but the concept of this story is good too.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Indeed. the title is really wrong.
Well, maybe not. The "male protagonist" appearance is screaming trap...
Not just the title my dude. The opening is completely filled with that girl. My reaction was the same as the MC's, only a simple "...Huh..." came out xD

Reactions: scannatore

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I bought this game a few years ago on a whim, but I found it too prohibitive not knowing Japanese. I sort of liked the idea of robot battles in a hentai game. Being a "battlefucker" (if I recall correctly) it becomes a tedium of trial and error in Japanese, which is a shame.

I'm glad it got translated and I look forward to trying this game again. Should the translator(s) read this message from google'ing the name of the game or whatever, thank you for your hard work.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
don't say that there good western h games in the making, is especially looking add
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-dreams-alpha-v20-7-threshold.6491/
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-covenant-new-succubus-game-demo-available-now.29265/
https://f95zone.to/threads/kinky-fight-club-v0-5c-public-mrzgames.29905/
https://f95zone.to/threads/school-of-lust-v0-4-0p1-boner-games.6555/

the main problem with western games is the waaaay too long development
7 years for one game isn't even the worst:(
in the meantime p.d creation releases 3 games in less than 3 years
"School of Lust" is throughout a scam.
Boner Games has a history of making somewhat intriguing demos of a game ("maybe" a month or two of worth of relative good effort) and then pretend to work on the games for years with minimal development. Only to abandon the games and redo the whole process of releasing an intriguing demo to keep the money train flowing.

People are relative free to do, what they want to do with their money in my opinion. My suggestion for anyone is to enjoy his "demo" and understand, that it will probably never be much more, than what is presented. More money only slows his roll as it confirms his scam to be working for him.

Imagine having a full–time job and then simply spend a summer/winter holiday making a demo. Then make around an extra 5k a month (possibly more) for years, working only a single weekend every quarter.
There's a reason he's not transparent with his income anymore on Patreon... people might have (more) questions if they saw how much money he is racking and how little is produced in return.

Last edited:

Yanderekko

Jan 1, 2018
It takes a special kind of person to create an animated opening sequence by making 1800 individual .png images and displaying them one after the other in quick succession. I can't decide if that kind of bloody-minded determination should be applauded or pitied.

Although since it means that less than 5 minutes of choppy 640x480 animation takes up half a gigabyte of space, I'm honestly leaning more towards simple annoyance...

EDIT: Sorry, make that less than 3 minutes. I foolishly assumed the animation was as long as the opening theme. Turns out, it's a lot shorter than that.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
It takes a special kind of person to create an animated opening sequence by making 1800 individual .png images and displaying them one after the other in quick succession. I can't decide if that kind of bloody-minded determination should be applauded or pitied.

Although since it means that less than 5 minutes of choppy 640x480 animation takes up half a gigabyte of space, I'm honestly leaning more towards simple annoyance...
Well. I like it, when people are dedicated to their work, but I can understand the annoyance on your end.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
didn't know School of Lust was scam 2 years of development of a demo, seams normal for western h games:unsure:
but then again almost all h games on patreon are for milking fools of their money..

kingmich

May 21, 2017
holy shit.... i never thought this game be translated i cant wait to play this

also over west h games being scams or something worst. i don't think i ever seen a west game get done unless insanely short or its a rare good group working on it and that i think only happen once? like with the legend of Opala or what ever its called? but even then that is one hell of a rare style with all different art styles so u wont see all the gc scenes unless ur in that art style so i guess doesn't really count

kingmich

May 21, 2017
There are some good examples for games that are not scam like monster girl dream. I also like nightgames but updates on that are more or less twice a year so im refrained to put my money there.
ya monster girl dream is a good one i gotta admit there s a few good h games that arent done ( and may never be really done) while are just insane scams like monster girl island.

Reactions: Eredin5

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Looked interesting, but the slow text and the slow combat (even trying to fast forward) kills it. If it's combat based RPGs on this engine, I need that hold ctrl for fast forward combat.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Looked interesting, but the slow text and the slow combat (even trying to fast forward) kills it. If it's combat based RPGs on this engine, I need that hold ctrl for fast forward combat.
could always do cheat engine for it and make the speed 2 times faster but ya your right its really slow..

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
didn't know School of Lust was scam 2 years of development of a demo, seams normal for western h games:unsure:
but then again almost all h games on patreon are for milking fools of their money..
The pattern is established with numerous games he has previously "developed" and abandoned. There's not 2 years of work. There's the initial tease and then the mere pretense of development. Next to nothing have been added since the first release.

This overall problem with the development of most western hentai game will continue as long as people are not critical with their money. I think, people think to themselves, that they don't mind those 5 or 10 bucks a month.
They effectively "hope" the game gets developed, since the idea and premise is to their liking and then they all too rarely hold the developer accountable to his/her work or lack thereof.
All too many adult game developers merely starts out on the desire for making money, not a good adult game. Whether intentional or not, they all too easily find out it's (often) easier to scam people, than actually develop the game. Regarding the newer developers they could have had crisis in their life or simply "not feeling up to it"/being lazy in a given period and receive funds just the same... not only the same funds, but continuous "emotional support" and "defense" of critique from their patreons. A misplaced "altruism" in this abusive "relationship" and or them getting caught in a sunk cost fallacy. Not so much for the measly money spent by the individual, but the emotional attachment to the work it wished fulfilled.

Nothing will change, as no reason has been given to do so to this type of developer. Contrary to this, they see this scam working for people left and right. Developers who had honest intentions to start with, will also as an added effect start to slip into this mentality.

"Everyone else is doing it... I might as well."
"I need a little break... just this time... and again."
"I still offer so "much more content", look at the other developers" as the work ethic is eroded into nothingness.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Sorry for the off topic rant. I felt this needed to be written, as more people could get caught in the scam of School of Lust. Shortly explaining why a laissez–faire approach will only serve to exuberate the problem.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Should the tags not say reverse rape instead rape?
Excuse my ignorance, but isn't reverse rape tags used when it's the MC raping the enemies and not the other way around? If so, then this tag would not apply to the game - as from what I've seen so far you only ever see scene's of the MC being raped by npc's/enemies. This is in both combat as well as non-combat scene's.

While the whole combat mechanic is you using 'sex skills' on the enemy till they orgasm and pass out, you don't actually ever see anything of the skills. You do however see the enemies 'sex skills' used on the MC.

Is this Futa on Male? Shouldn't there be a Futa on Male tag? It seems there are enough games with that tag.
Have not come across any futa in the game yet. Yes it's females raping a male MC, however4 so far it's been boob jobs, blow jobs, fingering, etc. Although it's maybe possible that a later enemy will be futa on the MC *shrugs*. Hopefully someone who has finished the game will be able to clarify this.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes