Arkoo

Sep 15, 2018
Does anyone know how to switch support characters the game doesn't tell you how.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Was interested until I saw "Male Protagonist", especially since there's a futa tag. :(
Don't worry there's no futas in the game, there is only one enemy with a strapon and that's it, unless you're not into that either XD

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Does anyone know how to switch support characters the game doesn't tell you how.
At the start of the battle when you have to select the fight option, just use arrow keys to scroll up or down and there should be an option that says swap

Ragoz

Jan 19, 2019
Don't worry there's no futas in the game, there is only one enemy with a strapon and that's it, unless you're not into that either XD
Yeah I suspect its the Trans part of the tag and not futa and is just referring to the character crossdressing to enter cities.

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
yo so i waited for a day for this game to be downloaded after it did i started it only to find out that there is glitch where u cant fucking save when i try it just give an error sound i passed couple places to check maybe it will be fixed but no still fuck u no saving for u can anybody help i played 2 hours for nothing

aruyegakk

May 12, 2018
Can someone help me find these 2 girls.
go to hamel and talk to Yurie's panty obsessed friend on the second floor of some building which gets you to fight her, after you defeat her you go back to yuries lab and show her friends panties to fight yurie herself. those are the 2 scenes

Reactions: ildioporco

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
go to hamel and talk to Yurie's panty obsessed friend on the second floor of some building which gets you to fight her, after you defeat her you go back to yuries lab and show her friends panties to fight yurie herself. those are the 2 scenes
That was super helpful, thanks!

The last ones I am missing now are these. Could someone help me out and tell me where I can find them?

battle cg.png

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes