RPGM Completed The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki [v1.03] [ natyusyo ]

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
its less likely cuz amazon is just one artist and group I hope he doesnt try to out do hiself too much as ive been supporting him on fanbox since he made one and followed him when he made his first yuka comic
I guess it's his Instant rough sex on milfy characters art is what got a lot of us hooked on.
What I do fear is that if he completely shifts to Aftersex only art. I forgot which was the name, but another artist did something like that and it really sucks along how they barely update their stuff.
That said, I look forward to his next game. Something much longer and combines Shipwrecked Todoroki's Standing CGs and more varied scenarios from the Scattered Shards Yuka game (I.E Bikini Photoshoot and Stone Statue Sex).

oogywoogypoogy

Aug 31, 2022
How do you get behind the impossible alien? All it says in the guide is to get the pills, and then get behind the alien. I've gotten the pills but what do you do after to get behind him?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
How do you get behind the impossible alien? All it says in the guide is to get the pills, and then get behind the alien. I've gotten the pills but what do you do after to get behind him?
I'm guessing the Impossible alien you are reffering is the one that keeps turning left and right? This one will be for later where you need a pickaxe to make a bolder fall on him.
The sleeping pills are to be used in a room where there's many aliens moving around.

Juragon

May 13, 2018
Cant get John to give me the code to progress the story, any ideas? I checked the recollection room and I am also missing the very first scene (boobjob with John scene) even though I already triggered a bunch of boobjobs with him (in the wheelhouse). Maybe thats the issue. I think all other events are already unlocked on that save.

charlynkalyn

Dec 28, 2018
Zawar Ryuki_time If you like Amazon's art you will probably also like Kei Kei Kei Loan. There doujinshis are great and so are the games. I am working on modding + decensoring this game
Thanks for the suggestion. This game is really good!
The Amazon's art kind of reminds me of "Forever and ever" art which did not get translated yet here.
I must say I like this art because the artist draws huge breasts in different shapes when the characters are naked and when they have bra/clothes on. It kind of creates realism :D

yuka.png

He also tries to keep the proportions consistent which also creates a little bit of realism ))

MildMonster74

Jan 28, 2019
Cant get John to give me the code to progress the story, any ideas? I checked the recollection room and I am also missing the very first scene (boobjob with John scene) even though I already triggered a bunch of boobjobs with him (in the wheelhouse). Maybe thats the issue. I think all other events are already unlocked on that save.
I cant even get him to do anything other then the handjob scene or just him giggling other then move to the wheelhouse. Im near the end and can't seem to get him to drop the letter where he tells you the code or the picture scene or the restroom scene

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
God why am I so in love with this man's Yuuka and Izumi? I can't stop losing it to their delicious, breedable bodies. This man single-handledly awakened this fetish in me. Is it called amazon fetish? That type of body? The combination of massive tits, a phat ass, thicc thighs and a hairy bush couple with a serious and responsible woman's expression which turns absolutely stoked and obscene soon enough just makes me want to play this game all over again. It's only natyusyo that can make me go absolutely balls to the wall with his character design. I loved Izumi in this one. Wish she was my wife. And I loved the gameplay of this game as well. Here's hoping for some new characters of his.

PS: Save file here. It's a bit incomplete (dildo scene and a couple of other endings are missing)
PSS: Recommend me similar games and I will gladly check them out. I'm checking out the Reimu game. Thanks

Last edited:

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
God why am I so in love with this man's Yuuka and Izumi? I can't stop losing it to their delicious, breedable bodies. This man single-handledly awakened this fetish in me. Is it called amazon fetish? That type of body?
I've seen it called "Venus body" here and there. Some booru / gallery sites use that tag.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes