RPGM Completed The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki [v1.03] [ natyusyo ]

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Breadt

Jan 31, 2022
God why am I so in love with this man's Yuuka and Izumi? I can't stop losing it to their delicious, breedable bodies. This man single-handledly awakened this fetish in me. Is it called amazon fetish? That type of body? The combination of massive tits, a phat ass, thicc thighs and a hairy bush couple with a serious and responsible woman's expression which turns absolutely stoked and obscene soon enough just makes me want to play this game all over again. It's only natyusyo that can me go absolutely balls to the wall with his character design. I loved Izumi in this one.
Agreed. The crazy part is that a couple of his works are still untranslated like this . He's easily my favorite hentai artist. I hope all of his works get translated.

Reactions: LordGoyle

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
I'm guessing you DL'd the compressed version of the game. There's some weird voodoo used in that version that changes how the sprites are displayed so the patch is not compatible with that version unfortunately. I'll add a note about that to the post.

EDIT: Alright I THINK the offset issue is because the compressed version uses unencrypted images by default, while the images in my patch are encrypted (like they were in the original version of the game). Normally, when you apply my patch to the regular version of the game, the images files would be overridden (for example file www/img/pictures/00_messe.rpgmvp), but because the compressed version uses unencrypted image files (www/img/pictures/00_messe.png - note the filename extension) the image files don't get overrided, but instead the new files are added alongside the old ones, so the game will still use the sprites from the compressed version. You COULD use the rpgm decrypter by Petschko to decrypt the image files in my patch, but that's probably a hassle too big for most folk :unsure:

TL;DR Save yourself the trouble and just DL the regular, non-comprossed version of the game if you want to play with upscaled sprites.
Ah I see, thank you!

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
Is there any way to find out how to change the scenes? I mean in the sense of adding new ones and changing them?

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
God why am I so in love with this man's Yuuka and Izumi? I can't stop losing it to their delicious, breedable bodies. This man single-handledly awakened this fetish in me. Is it called amazon fetish? That type of body? The combination of massive tits, a phat ass, thicc thighs and a hairy bush couple with a serious and responsible woman's expression which turns absolutely stoked and obscene soon enough just makes me want to play this game all over again. It's only natyusyo that can make me go absolutely balls to the wall with his character design. I loved Izumi in this one. Wish she was my wife. And I loved the gameplay of this game as well. Here's hoping for some new characters of his.
Literally me

Reactions: billybobular

VelvetPython

Nov 13, 2019
I just finished this one, really enjoyed it. I hadn't played the earlier releases so this didn't seem like leftovers at all to me. The character design is great! I'm going to go out on a limb and say I liked her face more than her tits, she didn't have those massive anime eyes you see all the time. I also liked the way they dealt with her corruption, after the third shot it was less like she was brainwashed and lost control than she just started thinking fucking these guys was the most reasonable way to deal with the problems they presented. I did hate John, a little weenie from start to finish.

Moniker13

Jun 19, 2018
You have have to get a certain amount of CG events with him (or in general)
Note: To progress in this game, getting CGs is part of it unlike in the Yuuka game where some of them you can just skip.
I've done 10 laps around the ship and still can't get him to move there for the code.

Jisk_937

Nov 8, 2022
View attachment 1589907

Overview:
It was their final test before employment at a certain space development company...
Izumi and John experience some trouble with their small spacecraft, and it collides with a rather large vessel. In order to free their own ship, the pair has to board the larger one... which turns out to be the Todoroki, a craft used for secret experiments.

Anyone who comes into contact with "Mysterious Being X" will require 3 injections to ward off its influence. Luckily Izumi has one, but to find the other two, the pair will need to explore the Todoroki thoroughly. But a side effect of the injections is that Izumi starts to get hornier...​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-10
Release Date: 2021-12-18
Developer: natyusyo -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.03
Language: English - Fan Translated
Translator: sowland - F95zone
Other Games: Yuuka's Mansion (Yuka no Yakata), Yuka Scattered Shards of the Yokai
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: Walkthrough - Cut Nipple Suit Mod -

curious_sheeve thanks for the game
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1589908 View attachment 1589909 View attachment 1589910 View attachment 1589911 View attachment 1589912
Under what circumstances is it possible to undress behind Izumi when she enters John's room?

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes