RPGM Completed The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki [v1.03] [ natyusyo ]

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

caseus crustulam

Feb 9, 2023
Don't know if there anyone that have this problem or is it already fixed but I downloaded the compressed file and run the game then it's error as can't find img/parallaxes/Starlitsky or something, the file "parallaxes"'s just located in the same folder as the application, just move it to www/img/ and it should be able to run properly

CMENDRINKER

Feb 4, 2023
Don't know if there anyone that have this problem or is it already fixed but I downloaded the compressed file and run the game then it's error as can't find img/parallaxes/Starlitsky or something, the file "parallaxes"'s just located in the same folder as the application, just move it to www/img/ and it should be able to run properly
Thanks man

defiantGoth

Mar 11, 2019
Anyone have any info about whether or not natyusyo is making another game? Where would I find this info if yes? Do they have a website other than just DLsite?

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Anyone have any info about whether or not natyusyo is making another game? Where would I find this info if yes? Do they have a website other than just DLsite?
They we're just asking people about what sort of a game they should make next via a twitter poll, so they're definitely going to make a new game. Don't hold your breath just yet, though. Seems like Natyusyo / Amazon is still working on some comics, so gamedev is probably currently a secondary priority. Usually they post some teaser content of their game projects as they're progressing, and I haven't seen anything of that sort yet, so it's going to be a long while till a new game is released.

Here's their twitter profile if you wanna follow

Conejoo

Jun 26, 2019
I wanted to wait a little longer because I love Yuuka so much, but I guess I can't wait anymore. I've already played other games. I hope this game is long, though I will play it as slow as possible.

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
I wanted to wait a little longer because I love Yuuka so much, but I guess I can't wait anymore. I've already played other games. I hope this game is long, though I will play it as slow as possible.
This game is actually shorter than the first Yuuka game but longer than the Yuuka sequel (prequel).

Reactions: Conejoo

Conejoo

Jun 26, 2019
This game is actually shorter than the first Yuuka game but longer than the Yuuka sequel (prequel).
Hehe, yeah... I noticed this now. Unfortunately I just finished the game. In less than 4 hours. I guess I won't be able to see Yuuka for a while.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Thank you very much, I have 3 endings, two with John and one that if I don't take the ship on time, how do I get the bad ending?
The same method to get the 2nd ending where Izumi and John stays on the ship, except that you haven't gotten all 3 antibiotics.

Reactions: Ocdil and Conejoo

Conejoo

Jun 26, 2019
Thank you very much, I have 3 endings, two with John and one that if I don't take the ship on time, how do I get the bad ending?
The same method to get the 2nd ending where Izumi and John stays on the ship, except that you haven't gotten all 3 antibiotics.
Yep, and.. Don't even pick them up. Because if you do, she will automatically use them, as you realize.

Reactions: Ocdil

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
So at the end of the game without taking the antibiotics Izumi is left as a sex doll, practically like the boys on the ship, I only have one more small question and it is what are the "Sleeping Pills" for or where are they used?

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes