RPGM Completed The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki [v1.03] [ natyusyo ]

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
So at the end of the game without taking the antibiotics Izumi is left as a sex doll, practically like the boys on the ship, I only have one more small question and it is what are the "Sleeping Pills" for or where are they used?
There's a part where you free a bunch of those infected naked dudes and they all wander around in one room. That's where you are supposed to use the sleeping pill in case you're having trouble.

Reactions: Ocdil

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
There's a part where you free a bunch of those infected naked dudes and they all wander around in one room. That's where you are supposed to use the sleeping pill in case you're having trouble.
XD I got through that part with no problem, I guess you mean it's after freeing him from his cells, on the other hand, what did you think of the game? I say that the scenes are great and the character is very hot but between this and Yuuka's Mansion (the first game I played of him and this the second) it seemed the same to me, I love that there are no fights but not having a story that awakens the lust in one, what it is I say there are other games with stories that are very good about corruption, this one is only going to fuck with the infected and that's it or his partner and that's it

Reactions: Ryuki_time

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
XD I got through that part with no problem, I guess you mean it's after freeing him from his cells, on the other hand, what did you think of the game? I say that the scenes are great and the character is very hot but between this and Yuuka's Mansion (the first game I played of him and this the second) it seemed the same to me, I love that there are no fights but not having a story that awakens the lust in one, what it is I say there are other games with stories that are very good about corruption, this one is only going to fuck with the infected and that's it or his partner and that's it
Yeah it's just one of those items you don't really have to use.
On the subject of the games, I do hope Amazon's next game involving Natsuki (his most known OC) will play like
Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer with little to no combat but more exploration.

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
Yeah it's just one of those items you don't really have to use.
On the subject of the games, I do hope Amazon's next game involving Natsuki (his most known OC) will play like
Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer with little to no combat but more exploration.
The game you showed me looks great it's a shame it's still in development, i look forward to the next amazon project too, a more polished story with its glorious visuals would be very entertaining.

Reactions: Conejoo

Conejoo

Jun 26, 2019
The game you showed me looks great it's a shame it's still in development, i look forward to the next amazon project too, a more polished story with its glorious visuals would be very entertaining.
Yeah, you got a good taste. That's exactly how I think too. I'm tired of vanilla hentai with no beauty, charm. We need this kind of stuff in games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vinyyorha and Ocdil

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
Yeah, you got a good taste. That's exactly how I think too. I'm tired of vanilla hentai with no beauty, charm. We need this kind of stuff in games.
You are one of mine good sir, any good game that you recommend?

toonguy40

Mar 8, 2022
How do people think the pacing of the Natsuki game is going to go? So far all of his games have had a corruption element, but that doesn't seem like it'd fit for Natsuki.

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
How do people think the pacing of the Natsuki game is going to go? So far all of his games have had a corruption element, but that doesn't seem like it'd fit for Natsuki.
It'll probably work like that Kiliu game where she gets roped into sexual situations, or maybe she needs to seduce X numbers of people for something, the possibility is endless (lol). I also think there'll be no corruption, just lewd stats and such.

salvejeanbibi82

Nov 12, 2022
please, I wanted some help because in this game I download and play but when I save the progress and exit it the next day the save does not appear as if I had not even played or if it had simply been deleted, and every time I open the game appears a message written ´´there was a profile error: Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js. Some resources may not be available. Specify another profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.`` I already downloaded a version of that NW.js. and all that I found on the site itself but none worked, the problem still persists and I don't know how to solve it, can someone help me? please ?

Feb 18, 2020
please, I wanted some help because in this game I download and play but when I save the progress and exit it the next day the save does not appear as if I had not even played or if it had simply been deleted, and every time I open the game appears a message written ´´there was a profile error: Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js. Some resources may not be available. Specify another profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.`` I already downloaded a version of that NW.js. and all that I found on the site itself but none worked, the problem still persists and I don't know how to solve it, can someone help me? please ?
did you try to import a save from a newer or older version of the game into another version?

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes