RPGM Completed The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki [v1.03] [ natyusyo ]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
That is the code, but if you use it, the key item will stay with you forever.
You can find the code normally by walki g around checking on things.

charlynkalyn

Dec 28, 2018
has anyone thought of making a mod of putting previous characters from previous games into this one or just making new outfits and hair and skin styles?
That's actually a good idea :). The artist is reusing a lot with slight variations from previous works which in my opinion is good cause I love his art style.

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
I'm afraid that when the Natsuki game is out, someone in f95 would translate it with Ultra mega giga speed Chat GPT Translation.... Welp, I guess this is the end of a snaily speed fan translator like me :LOL:

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
I mean while cgpt translation is serviceable, the details of manual translation is always better.
...I guess your statement is agreeable to me. But still, I don't think I will do the manual translation because there will be someone that do it better than me like JustXuX. I doubt he'd let this masterpiece slide...
Aaaanyway, hope the game will be a longer one like Yuuka and the shards of Yokai
1688734371169.png

Reactions: ddSOLDIER

Middernacht

Apr 21, 2019
I hope the game will allow you to be pregnant during it like in this one and not at the end as part of multiple endings

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes