RPGM Completed The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki [v1.03] [ natyusyo ]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

FallenSkye

May 27, 2019
Anyone got a way to make the Cut Nipple Suit mod work? dosent seem like transfering the files does anything

KING-VANAA

Sep 8, 2023
How many end they are pls some one. I finish the all 3 end of the recollection of memori but i have sleeping pills and i dont know what to do with ?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
How many end they are pls some one. I finish the all 3 end of the recollection of memori but i have sleeping pills and i dont know what to do with ?
Sleeping pills are to be used in the big room where you had to avoid multiple monsters. You don't really need it since it's only purpose is to make that part easy. Don't think too much about it

KING-VANAA

Sep 8, 2023
Les somnifères sont à utiliser dans la grande salle où il fallait éviter plusieurs monstres. Vous n'en avez pas vraiment besoin puisque son seul but est de rendre cette partie facile. N'y pense pas trop
[/CITATION] ok thanks for that and i want to know if there is other end pls?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
No. Just 3. There's a 4th one where Izumi couldn't get all antibiotics but don't think too much of it since it doesn't count in the recollection room

KING-VANAA

Sep 8, 2023
Non, juste 3. Il y en a un 4ème où Izumi n'a pas pu obtenir tous les antibiotiques mais n'y pense pas trop car ça ne compte pas dans la salle de récollection
[/CITATION
oh ok merci encore pour l'aide. Je termine tout le jeu. Je pense. Et j'ai adoré jouer à ce jeu.

SmoothZap

Dec 20, 2023
View attachment 1589907

Overview:
It was their final test before employment at a certain space development company...
Izumi and John experience some trouble with their small spacecraft, and it collides with a rather large vessel. In order to free their own ship, the pair has to board the larger one... which turns out to be the Todoroki, a craft used for secret experiments.

Anyone who comes into contact with "Mysterious Being X" will require 3 injections to ward off its influence. Luckily Izumi has one, but to find the other two, the pair will need to explore the Todoroki thoroughly. But a side effect of the injections is that Izumi starts to get hornier...​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-10
Release Date: 2021-12-18
Developer: natyusyo -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.03
Language: English - Fan Translated
Translator: sowland - F95zone
Other Games: Yuuka's Mansion (Yuka no Yakata), Yuka Scattered Shards of the Yokai
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: Walkthrough - Cut Nipple Suit Mod -

curious_sheeve thanks for the game
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1589908 View attachment 1589909 View attachment 1589910 View attachment 1589911 View attachment 1589912
The Compressed files doesnt work anymore :(

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
Apparently Amazon did an AI translation for the game, official MTL moment lol
Well, the game is already translated 69 years ago so it's kinda funny.

Though this also means his new Natsuki game would have a chance of english AI translation (with proofreaders) right on release, which is kinda exciting. But at the end of the day, I much prefer someone with personality writing it cause it reads much better.
It'd be better than MTL at least.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Apparently Amazon did an AI translation for the game, official MTL moment lol
Well, the game is already translated 69 years ago so it's kinda funny.

Though this also means his new Natsuki game would have a chance of english AI translation (with proofreaders) right on release, which is kinda exciting. But at the end of the day, I much prefer someone with personality writing it cause it reads much better.
It'd be better than MTL at least.
1000006477.jpg 1000006478.jpg
The translations are kinda poor...

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes