RPGM Completed The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki [v1.03] [ natyusyo ]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Vinyyorha

Aug 9, 2023
Playing for the first time... :love:
Different from games Yuuka's Mansion (Yuka no Yakata) e Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai

It was as far as I could get without any kind of sexual relations with Izumi, if you don't take the vaccines the end is not cool. I am obliged to take the vaccines to progress in the game, this makes Izumi's sexual desire reach the maximum making her have relations with everyone she meets.:unsure:
Desktop Screenshot 2023.08.27 - 22.44.52.04.png
You can only get the password to the evacuation gate by having sex with John.
Now I know it doesn't have a "pure" ending, I'm going to play again to take advantage of the H events.:sneaky:

Reactions: eloveboot

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also fun fact, if you look at character's sprites folder you'll see that there would've been more crew members other than john which led me to believe that amazon intended the game to have a branching partner/men fighting over for izumi.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vinyyorha

Vinyyorha

Aug 9, 2023
Yeah, I thought the game was pretty short. Could easily create more H events.
For example, there could be more poses when Izumi poses for John to take pictures.

Vinyyorha

Aug 9, 2023
Tbh I found the 1st game to be better "plot" and art wise game. Dunno, I just prefer bra/lingerie over that "suit". Also, having only 3 body/mental states meant she would go for "thats a cock? Pfft get out my way" to "cant live without one ehe" wayy to fast

Maybe its only me and my fearful ass, but damn the 1st time the alien thingy rushed to get me I got like: "Scares before titties? :WutFace:"
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Yes, I agree, that Yuuka's Mansion is better, Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai is much bigger and has several clothing options for Yuka, but it's bad because you control a useless MC and not Yuka. You spend the game wondering why the developer did this.
Now the Spaceship Todoroki I liked a lot, the costume, “suit” or catsuit is very good, but I would like more clothes.
I wish Izumi would wear the first outfit/uniform longer. It was just creating an event where she got her uniform dirty, and she would have to change it.
Desktop Screenshot 2023.08.27 - 08.26.40.35.png
I agree that having only 3 body/mental states makes Izumi lustful very fast.
The game is too short, and that was a problem. But I liked the plot and "atmosphere" apocalyptic environment. Also the soundtrack is good.

Last edited:
Reactions: FluxParade

Vinyyorha

Aug 9, 2023
I just finished this one, really enjoyed it. I hadn't played the earlier releases so this didn't seem like leftovers at all to me. The character design is great! I'm going to go out on a limb and say I liked her face more than her tits, she didn't have those massive anime eyes you see all the time. I also liked the way they dealt with her corruption, after the third shot it was less like she was brainwashed and lost control than she just started thinking fucking these guys was the most reasonable way to deal with the problems they presented. I did hate John, a little weenie from start to finish.
I like everything about Izumi, while the guys were looking at her breasts, I was looking at her very beautiful "venus mound", with very attractive "puffed lips".:love:

Izumi's breasts initially could be smaller. But when she takes the antidote or vaccine, in addition to the increase in libido (lust) her breasts also increase ... it would be interesting.:unsure:

At least we don't control John. just ignore him(n)

Vinyyorha

Aug 9, 2023
Variants of Izumi's outfits on Amazon's twitter

It's just an artwork. But who knows, perhaps he's saving it for another game(??)
:love: I'm rooting for it. Todoroki had the lowest pick rate on :cry:

Feb 18, 2020
I like everything about Izumi, while the guys were looking at her breasts, I was looking at her very beautiful "venus mound", with very attractive "puffed lips".:love:

Izumi's breasts initially could be smaller. But when she takes the antidote or vaccine, in addition to the increase in libido (lust) her breasts also increase ... it would be interesting.:unsure:

At least we don't control John. just ignore him(n)
1693386370097.png

Feb 18, 2020
I wish we had gotten to control John while Izumi was away or got lost/captured and we had to find her and rescue her or maybe just watch and let things happen to her. More options overall in this game would have been great as well as his other games. Could make for some good voyeur or also NTR scenes. I know there's people who would like this if it was in it including myself.

Vinyyorha

Aug 9, 2023
Yes I agree, they are great options. But this John...
The Japanese and their fetishes for innocent characters (Baka)
Baka!.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ddSOLDIER
Feb 18, 2020
Yes I agree, they are great options. But this John...
The Japanese and their fetishes for innocent characters (Baka)
View attachment 2889898
yeah.. im sure a woman with a "trained" body like that is making light work of him..... surely nothing will go wrong

Feb 18, 2020
Think they meant the mosaic
unfortunately that's just part of the game due to the laws in the maker's region, many games have this but honestly its a pain if not impossible trying to uncensored it and many people don't find the work it would take worth it just to not see pixels, its like asking people to make a mod that upscales the game its nice but it doesn't add anything to the game and the game can still be played without it just fine

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes