RPGM Completed The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki [v1.03] [ natyusyo ]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

salvejeanbibi82

Nov 12, 2022
did you try to import a save from a newer or older version of the game into another version?
I fiddled a bit here and managed to get the problem out, thanks for answering me and not ignoring me, you don't need to answer me anymore so I write again thanks for answering and sorry for taking up a little of your time

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
"i'm planning to make another game for my next work!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Literally this man it's the only that have done a pretty based yuka and OC's games so far with a pretty balance of vanilla and other scenes styles, He will for sure make another amazing game and likely expanding from fantasy scenarios to real life city-like or milf related maybe?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Literally this man it's the only that have done a pretty based yuka and OC's games so far with a pretty balance of vanilla and other scenes styles, He will for sure make another amazing game and likely expanding from fantasy scenarios to real life city-like or milf related maybe?
Dude, there are 2 characters that i want to have a game in real life city-like, yuka and karryn from karryn's prison, each with their respective games mechanics, man that's a dream, yuka got some doujin's about it, but a game would be awesome

DarkPebble

Feb 24, 2021
Dude, there are 2 characters that i want to have a game in real life city-like, yuka and karryn from karryn's prison, each with their respective games mechanics, man that's a dream, yuka got some doujin's about it, but a game would be awesome
If we were to get a second Yuuka game, i would like her to be the main playable protagonist. With a battle system, of course, alongside the usual exploration mechanics. I'd also like to see her be subjected to "battle fuck" attacks. Of course i'd also like to see a "virgin run", as well, just for extra challenge.

If there was one complaint about Amazon's Yuuka content, is that she doesn't actually feel like THE Kazami Yuuka, from the Touhou series! Maybe the combat, might actually be her spell cards.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
If we were to get a second Yuuka game, i would like her to be the main playable protagonist. With a battle system, of course, alongside the usual exploration mechanics. I'd also like to see her be subjected to "battle fuck" attacks. Of course i'd also like to see a "virgin run", as well, just for extra challenge.

If there was one complaint about Amazon's Yuuka content, is that she doesn't actually feel like THE Kazami Yuuka, from the Touhou series! Maybe the combat, might actually be her spell cards.
that's sooo true, a yuka game with a battle system just as an excuse for battle fuck attacks would be awesome, still would be necessary the exploration obviously and have combat as a secondary aspect, but for a city game it wouldn't fit, for that i would suggest to keep the fantasy style, for the city(maybe office worker) game i would suggest the same exploration system game without the combat, tho if amazon can make his way around and make it work smoothly, damn gimme baby, he has a lot of potencial as game creator, let's hope he fullfills our horny wishes/expectations

Kcarnage1

Feb 26, 2022
Anyone else having trouble getting the partition subspace? I followed the walkthrough but whenever I try retrieving it from this dude, I only get this. Anyone knows how I could get subspace compatible? Screenshot_2023-05-31-00-09-27-40.jpg

Apphub91

Oct 1, 2022
I can't seem to get this scene. I already tried exiting and re-entering the ship, also tried entering both as pregnant and not, and clothed and nude, but I can't seem to trigger the event. Did I miss something? I followed the walkthrough btw IMG_20230531_123725.jpg

Kcarnage1

Feb 26, 2022
I can't seem to get this scene. I already tried exiting and re-entering the ship, also tried entering both as pregnant and not, and clothed and nude, but I can't seem to trigger the event. Did I miss something? I followed the walkthrough btw View attachment 2663526
you need to talk to John in the ship first, while you're pregnant, he should mention something about your pregnancy, then afterwards, leave and re-enter the ship.

Opboy12345?

Jun 4, 2023
Don't know if there anyone that have this problem or is it already fixed but I downloaded the compressed file and run the game then it's error as can't find img/parallaxes/Starlitsky or something, the file "parallaxes"'s just located in the same folder as the application, just move it to www/img/ and it should be able to run properly
thanks man

Reactions: caseus crustulam
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes