RPGM Completed The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki [v1.03] [ natyusyo ]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes
Nov 13, 2017
i think im at the point where John is supposed to be in the trial ship deck, but i don't know how to get John to spawn there in the left corner, and my progress has been stuck ever since. Can someone help?

Aizekfrost1

Mar 7, 2019
That game has so good art, in life i like tiny girls , but that body make me feel so lewd,had another games from that artist?

Aizekfrost1

Mar 7, 2019
Last edited:

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
another version of Yuka?
Yeah its very apparent the girl is mostly compossed of recycled assets from shattered fragments, makes sense that AMAZON was able to shit out this game that fast after shattered fragments
shes just yuuka under another name and setting but theres nothing wrong with that, its just how it is

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I hope you will find the girl of your dreams with that boobs size. Careful with her, otherwise she will crush you at night.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And man we need more games like this, huge boobs, curvy body's, big bellies( not big just not the flat ripped kind), this kind of art, really lewd body, long live to amazon, for games a little like this search for breastmafia

Reactions: Blackrockomega

Jorgemc123

Jun 19, 2018
Why i can't progress to the shower event? When i talk to John he said "To remove the subspace water tap, i need one tool to partition subspace" any guide please.....

Duckpastry

May 31, 2018
If anyone is at some point confused as to why some of the guys suddenly disappear, replaced by yellow signs, all you have to do to get them back is to give birth to the egg.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes