RPGM Completed The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki [v1.03] [ natyusyo ]

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
THANK YOU because of that I can modify some scene in the game for example this is a Prototype I made.
so you are making modifications to the scenes, nice, so you gonna release it like a mod or something??? want to keep on eye in it, is that the case

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021

Just like I said Here it is Guys (Nipple cut mod). Just Replace Your Pictures to this folder And BTW There is also A save file, My Own save data with an option where you can select suits (Including pregnant even without having a sex) Libido Level Changer (Yes you can Change it anytime you want) ENJOY GUYS

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
Mega

Just like I said Here it is Guys (Nipple cut mod). Just Replace Your Pictures to this folder And BTW There is also A save file, My Own save data with an option where you can select suits (Including pregnant even without having a sex) Libido Level Changer (Yes you can Change it anytime you want) ENJOY GUYS
It doesn't work, the game still shows uncut Nipple suit

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
I've finished my english translation (no MTL) of v1.03 of the game, fully translated by me:
Mega
There's a save file with everything unlocked in the last save file slot.
Edit: Fixed a bug in a H-scene on the reminiscence room.
You need to play this version in order to play the mod

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Mega

This mod is broken, her standing image is unchanged, I checked the scenes, and some she is with the nipple cut, mostly don't. In the files there are still pngs of her with the uncut suit, my guess is that they are being used by the game instead of the uncut ones. I guess the solution would be to replace all uncut files with cut ones.

Also, btw, it "works" with the compressed version too (I tested on both). They both have the same issue.

Last edited:

toonguy40

Mar 8, 2022
What do I do with the Sleeping Pills and the Picking Tool. I got all the endings and all scenes in the gallery but I never used these.
The Picking Tool, as far as I recall, was used to drop the Big Fucking Rock(tm) in the area where you first encounter the X alien.

Still no goddamn clue about the Sleeping Pills, though.

Dec 30, 2017
The Picking Tool, as far as I recall, was used to drop the Big Fucking Rock(tm) in the area where you first encounter the X alien.

I see, I dropped the rock but I assumed the item broke after use. Very odd, but what ever the pills do, they don't seem to trigger a scene.

noob223

Sep 27, 2020
Mega

I think you should add the nipple cut on standing cg so it gonna be perfectly

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Very odd, but what ever the pills do, they don't seem to trigger a scene.
The sleeping pills make those tentacle head monsters sleep and not chase you.
There are no scenes.

Is there any files in the download where it's just the CG?
The game doesn't have CGs, the closest you can have is the sprites rip

Last edited:
Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

HairCloud

Apr 7, 2021
I've finished my english translation (no MTL) of v1.03 of the game, fully translated by me:
Mega
There's a save file with everything unlocked in the last save file slot.
Edit:
-Fixed a bug in a H-scene on the reminiscence room.
-Fixed a small visual error while playing ED1 from the reminiscence room.
hello can i translate it into spanish? :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: aeaman
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes