• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I said it joking because I've seen people ask that in trans MC games lol
I know you are making assumptions, but I wasn't talking about you specifically. I have seen that question pop up seriously too much along with the same couple questions in one thread because no one knows how to use the search function.

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
write me, to help you with the apk and so you can launch it for all platforms
I'm new to Ren'py, although it's a pretty friendly engine. When I go to compile apk, I get an error that I don't quite understand, I'm investigating. If I don't find a solution, I'll look for help here, thanks.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint
Jan 18, 2020
English is not my mother language, I do what I can, I hope to improve with the next updates. Sorry.
You did fine. The english was all fine except the pronouns. Usually I'm not a pronoun guy but the whole thing is confusing when the main character is trans. Everyone was called both he and she at various points. That was the only problem. Otherwise, I really liked it so far.

Oct 29, 2020
Since the game has the gay tag and a female protagonist who is trans I'm just going to say this in case someone is making that mistake again:
The gay tag on this site is used for male/male content exclusively. So if there are no scenes of two or more men engaging sexually with each other then it's not supposed to be here. If there are, then this comment can be ignored.

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
The english isn't great. He/She get switched around a lot which is confusing, and some sentences seem to have not been properly translated.

Example is when MC meets Mery. Mery asks if MC wants a drink and MC responds "I'm not hungry, a coffee bowl will be fine, if you have done." I'm guessing that's a poor translation and it should be "I'm not hungry, a cup of coffee will be fine if you have one."

• Haha
Reactions: PhazeUFO

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Great game but, I like to see the pictures in RPA files and both rpaExtract and UnRen get errors when trying to open the RPA files?

Anyone else have problems with archive.rpa and images.rpa?

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
I like the "straight into it" game start. The dev states the translation was difficult so I was aware of the likely problem.
Good luck with your game...:)

Reactions: VNAdults

MJB

Jan 10, 2020
Great game but, I like to see the pictures in RPA files and both rpaExtract and UnRen get errors when trying to open the RPA files?

Anyone else have problems with archive.rpa and images.rpa?
I had the the same issue. I was going to fix the english script for the dev as it's obviously not their native language, but couldn't get to it.

VNAdults, if you post the script file I'm more than happy to fix it.

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
I had the the same issue. I was going to fix the english script for the dev as it's obviously not their native language, but couldn't get to it.

VNAdults, if you post the script file I'm more than happy to fix it.
I use a translator and try to correct the sentences that I think are wrong, but since it is not my native language, I never know if the expressions are correct or not. I leave the translation script, if you want to correct it, I will make an update with the new translation file, thank you very much.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

MJB

Jan 10, 2020
I leave the translation script, if you want to correct it, I will make an update with the new translation file, thank you very much.
Thanks. I just finished the first chapter and will keep going. The MC is referred to as 'she' or 'her', and as Rony's sister.

By the way, you may wish to fix the names as well, as they're not the correct English spelling.

RONY -> Ronny
MERY -> Mary
LISA -> Lisa
JHON -> John
Becky -> Becky
ARON -> Aaron

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes