• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
It seems humorously appropriate for the gender of the pronouns to be so confused in the Gringorish translation. With all of the shenanigans going on I'm half expecting a chapter where girlfriend gets writer's block and has to call in a donkey to get the juices flowing again.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm hoping that there will be also a hotwife/cuckold path with a lot of stockings/garter belt, naughty lingerie and high heels!
And that Samy will be fucked also by men and also his brother why not, and obviously also the contrary (Samy fuck the men), in short a complete fuck fest! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: VNAdults

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah, I also hope the MC gets seduced/taken by a guy along the way. After all she is a famous erotic writer and I'm sure some guys would love to try and bed her.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
This game has a serious problem with pronouns, and I'm not just talking about the trans-MC. I thought at first the Dev was making some kind of anti-woke statement, which is stupidly anti-trans for a story with a sympathetic trans protagonist. But the pronoun confusion is pretty pervasive in the story and for multiple characters. Frequently, the daughter is referred to as he as is her female friend; sometimes using her for the son. It's a bit annoying and more importantly, confusing since the pronoun used for the same person will shift mid-conversation, making it sometimes difficult to follow the conversation.

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
I am still learning how Ren'py works, it gives me an error when compiling to apk that I have not solved yet, when I find the solution I will publish the apk.

This game has a serious problem with pronouns, and I'm not just talking about the trans-MC. I thought at first the Dev was making some kind of anti-woke statement, which is stupidly anti-trans for a story with a sympathetic trans protagonist. But the pronoun confusion is pretty pervasive in the story and for multiple characters. Frequently, the daughter is referred to as he as is her female friend; sometimes using her for the son. It's a bit annoying and more importantly, confusing since the pronoun used for the same person will shift mid-conversation, making it sometimes difficult to follow the conversation.
English is not my native language, I will try to improve the translations as the chapters go by, sorry if someone is bothered by the bad translation, I do what I can. Courtesy of MJB, the first four chapters are already corrected, just need to update, since the accents in my language have changed them all, possibly that translation will come with the next 2 chapters.

I'm hoping that there will be also a hotwife/cuckold path with a lot of stockings/garter belt, naughty lingerie and high heels!
And that Samy will be fucked also by men and also his brother why not, and obviously also the contrary (Samy fuck the men), in short a complete fuck fest! :)
Yeah, I also hope the MC gets seduced/taken by a guy along the way. After all she is a famous erotic writer and I'm sure some guys would love to try and bed her.
There will be sex with men, also some man vs. man gay scenes. From what I've been able to read, homosexuality is a sensitive subject for some people, the male VS male scenes can be skipped, it won't change the story, it will happen but you will only see it if you want to ;)

Reactions: menatv

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
English is not my native language, I will try to improve the translations as the chapters go by, sorry if someone is bothered by the bad translation, I do what I can. Courtesy of MJB, the first four chapters are already corrected, just need to update, since the accents in my language have changed them all, possibly that translation will come with the next 2 chapters.
No worries. Once I realized the mistake was made for many of the characters, I assumed it wasn't intentional. If you want the trans character to identify as a woman then use she/her. Her family respects her trans feminine identity, so they'd use her preferred pronouns.

Last edited:

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
No worries. Once I realized the mistake was made for many of the characters, I assumed it wasn't intentional. If you want the trans character to identify as a woman then us she/her. Her family respects her trans feminine identity, so they'd use her preferred pronouns.
Thank you, sometimes even in my language I realized that sometimes I treated the MC as a boy and sometimes as a girl XDXD
The MC will be treated as a girl throughout the game, I will correct those bugs in the next updates.

Regards.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Well I'm not but as said in my past comments(On a different game)I'm obsessed with trans. in fact when they have loli trans i'm all over it!!!!

Grimsight

Apr 8, 2020
thanks for the update, I would recommend you to leave a newer update on the patreon and leave it a little more on patreon for those who donate to you, so you can increase your patreons

Reactions: VNAdults

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
New update:

V.0.6
- Added 2 new chapters.
- Translation of the 6 current chapters courtesy of MJB.
- Improved the first 4 chapters, with zoom and various choices, with more interaction with the player, although the story is still linear.
- More than 90 animated clips so far, with many more to come.
- Reworked many parts of the code.
- If you have already played version 0.4, I recommend starting again, as there have been many changes.

PD: For some reason I keep having problems with the android version, I hope I can fix it for the next updates.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes