MJB

Jan 10, 2020
New chapters look great!

I should have the translation done in the next day or two. For those considering joining VNAdult's patreon, my version of the game will soon be available a few chapters at a time from there. The story has quite a few branching paths, so it's taking me a while. That, and I'm not really a dev:

MJBPreview.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: VNAdults and menatv

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
you can avoid having sex with men and seeing them naked tho right? cause I'm only here for futa on girl action thank you.

Reactions: VNAdults

pepepepe36

Jan 2, 2019
Hola VNA, si bien no son los mejores gráficos, teniendo en cuenta que es tu primer trabajo esta muy bien, con respecto a la historia, es excelente, hace tiempo que no juego a una novela visual tan pervertida, sin vueltas, puro sexo (a mi me gusta así).
Mi apoyo para que esto siga creciendo, congratulaciones
PD: ansioso espero nuevos capitulos, adelante con tu trabajo y gracias
:)

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
you can avoid having sex with men and seeing them naked tho right? cause I'm only here for futa on girl action thank you.
Gay male/male scenes, and scenes where the MC gives blowjobs or is fucked by a man can be skipped.
In any case, the vast majority of scenes are of the mc with girls.

Hola VNA, si bien no son los mejores gráficos, teniendo en cuenta que es tu primer trabajo esta muy bien, con respecto a la historia, es excelente, hace tiempo que no juego a una novela visual tan pervertida, sin vueltas, puro sexo (a mi me gusta así).
Mi apoyo para que esto siga creciendo, congratulaciones
PD: ansioso espero nuevos capitulos, adelante con tu trabajo y gracias
:)
Gracias por el apoyo. En cuanto a los gráficos uso VAM, y no es famoso precisamente por estar bien optimizado XD Así que debo mantener los gráficos en el punto exacto donde me permite meter 3-4 personas sin que explote la gráfica XD, y para que no hayan desfases en cuanto a calidad gráfica, pues así lo mantengo en todo el juego, o al menos lo intento ;) Quizás más adelante actualice el pc y pueda dar un salto en cuanto a gráficos. Saludos.

Reactions: pepepepe36

BlasterChief

Jul 12, 2020
I really like the update. ;)
There's just one thing I noticed: You sometimes use the pronoun "his" instead of "her" when referring to Sam. I most recently noticed this in the coffee shop scene when the waitress appears and Lisa thinks "Let's see how his cock is!". I noticed it before but don't remember the specific scenes.

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
soo, how do we skip the gay scenes because in chapter three I didn't see an option to avoid the bathroom situation with the son. the 2 options do the same thing

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Android port?
I am trying to solve the problems with renpy to be able to port to Android, I have installed the version of java that it asks for, but for some reason I get an error. I hope to solve it someday.

I really like the update. ;)
There's just one thing I noticed: You sometimes use the pronoun "his" instead of "her" when referring to Sam. I most recently noticed this in the coffee shop scene when the waitress appears and Lisa thinks "Let's see how his cock is!". I noticed it before but don't remember the specific scenes.
There may be some translation errors, English is not my mother tongue, the translation is being done by MLB, but there are many lines of dialogue and it is possible that there are some mistakes, sorry if this causes inconvenience, I will try to correct those little things.

soo, how do we skip the gay scenes because in chapter three I didn't see an option to avoid the bathroom situation with the son. the 2 options do the same thing
Only male/male scenes, or scenes where the MC gives blowjobs or gets fucked, can be skipped. But I'm seeing that this bothers some people, maybe put in that you can also skip scenes where the MC interacts with another man, although there are parts of the story that are told while these scenes are happening, like the scene where she is with the son while talking on the phone. I will think of something.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
No, I am keeping the versions according to chapters. V.1.0 is 10 chapters. V.1.8 will be 18 chapters :)
Poor decision imo, while there is no industry standard for versioning most people understand that 1.0 means complete (or at least complete enough for release, we're all used to the idea of day 1 patches by now). My suggestion would be to renumber your releases going with v0.10.0 for the latest (the first 0 means incomplete, the 10 indicates the version number and the second 0 allows for bugfix releases with no additional content)
Only male/male scenes, or scenes where the MC gives blowjobs or gets fucked, can be skipped. But I'm seeing that this bothers some people, maybe put in that you can also skip scenes where the MC interacts with another man, although there are parts of the story that are told while these scenes are happening, like the scene where she is with the son while talking on the phone. I will think of something.
I haven't skipped anything so far since I'm pretty open in terms of sexuality but I get that most people aren't like me so would, if I were developing my own game, make every sex scene skippable and allow a no sex playthrough (although I would be disappointed to hear that someone had seen it)

Mar 4, 2022
I really liked this one, I am pretty open minded about all but torture, gore and violence, I usually put the ages as to the characters body style and face. Both girls and the boy I put at 16 (Which is perfectly legal in MOST countries.) I do like the dirty talk but wish age play was in the dialogue more and even bro/sis sex scenes.

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
Ok, I have one problem with this game. Being transgender myself, you misgender the character a lot. Other than that, I like it. So could you please fix that?
the dev addressed this in an earlier comment. english isn't their first language and there are some translation errors due to using MLB and there are a lot of dialogue lines to do. they've said they're working on fixing these.

Reactions: MJB and VNAdults
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes