VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Since the game has the gay tag and a female protagonist who is trans I'm just going to say this in case someone is making that mistake again:
The gay tag on this site is used for male/male content exclusively. So if there are no scenes of two or more men engaging sexually with each other then it's not supposed to be here. If there are, then this comment can be ignored.
bro, the nephew fucks his gay best friend. Play the game first ...

1659971832.jpg

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
bro, the nephew fucks his gay best friend. Play the game first ...

View attachment 1988001
That face is great.
This game is really damn good. But the art isn't that good, especially compared to other games. maybe Dev isn't that versed in Daz Studio (we all gotta start somewhere). To show my love, I remade Sammy and Lisa. Critiques Appreciated

View attachment 1988314 View attachment 1988306 View attachment 1988313
I wonder if it is just a lack of resources on his end. Many things in daz need to be purchased.

Reactions: VNAdults

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
That face is great.

I wonder if it is just a lack of resources on his end. Many things in daz need to be purchased.
Thank you seriously. I appreciate the favor, but I don't want to overshadow VNAdults .

As an artist myself, sure you can your assets. But even on here there is a section you can get assets for free. Plus Daz Studio is a program. All you really need is a and an . Idk Dev's situation, he chose what he chose. Not my decision. I like Genesis 8 for ease of use.

Reactions: VNAdults

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
This game is really damn good. But the art isn't that good, especially compared to other games. maybe Dev isn't that versed in Daz Studio (we all gotta start somewhere). To show my love, I remade Sammy and Lisa. Critiques Appreciated

View attachment 1988314 View attachment 1988306 View attachment 1988313
hey maybe Dev will remaster when he learns how to use Daz better. I love the story, shame he's using Vam (I think)
Thank you seriously. I appreciate the favor, but I don't want to overshadow VNAdults .

As an artist myself, sure you can your assets. But even on here there is a section you can get assets for free. Plus Daz Studio is a program. All you really need is a and an . Idk Dev's situation, he chose what he chose. Not my decision. I like Genesis 8 for ease of use.

Hello!!! First of all, thank you very much for the game rating!!!! For the developers it helps a lot that someone takes the trouble to rate the game.

Also, I'm very happy to know that most people are liking the game, I read all the comments, I learn a lot by reading what people think, thanks to all who comment and rate!

The renders you have done are great, they look really impressive! To be honest, Sammy and Lisa look much better with DAZ, it's indisputable! Seeing those renders has lowered my self-esteem XD I can't reach that level nowadays due to lack of resources, I hope that will change in the future.

As you said, I use VAM as an engine for several reasons. My pc is not a marvel, it's a normal computer that I doubt it can move DAZ efficiently, I tried it some time ago, and between that I didn't understand very well how it worked, and that the pc had a hard time rendering a simple image, I have discarded it for now, at least until I get a decent computer to be able to work efficiently.

With VAM, the renders could be much better, but to be able to do the animations and to be able to put 3-4 characters together, I need to lower resolutions and resources, things like hair I have to lower the quality a lot to be able to work efficiently, and even so when I have to put more than 2 characters my pc suffers and the frames drop a lot.

Other things like lights, to be able to work with VAM I have to remove shadows and lower the quality of the lighting, this also makes the rendering lose a lot of quality.

On the other hand, animating in VAM is quite easy for me, I understand well how the program works and I can do all kind of animations quite easily, with some frame problems if there are more than 2 characters.

When I started this game, I thought to make renders at maximum quality when there were only 2 characters, and lower the quality in animations or when there are more than 2 characters, but there would be too much difference between one render and another, and the animations, so I opted for what I think is more convenient, keep the same quality, although I know it is not the best, but it should be the same throughout the game.

My idea in the medium term, with this game and those I already have in mind, is to get some funding to buy a pc exclusively for making visual novels, a pc in conditions to work without problems either with VAM at full quality or with DAZ, but without performance problems. Although in principle I would continue with VAM at least until I learn to animate decently with DAZ, I like the games to have a lot of animation.

I can't dedicate myself to this full time, at least for now, I have my normal job and I have to pay bills etc... I'm making the games in my free time, but when I can I'll buy a pc just for this, my goal is to be able to dedicate myself full time to create visual novels for adults.

I really appreciate your comments and suggestions, and fuck, those renders are very nice, but nowadays it's impossible for me to work in those qualities.

Best regards.

PS: I hope people keep liking the next chapters!

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
This Game Is One Of The Best Adult Games I Have Ever Played.
Futa, NTR, Cuckold, Incest, Cheating, Loli, With Alpha Futa, Also With Animation. All Of Them At This One Game. It's Perfect Adult Game.
I Love This Game. VNAdults. Thanks So Much For Translating This Game to English. Keep It Up This Great Game.

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
This Game Is One Of The Best Adult Games I Have Ever Played.
Futa, NTR, Cuckold, Incest, Cheating, Loli, With Alpha Futa, Also With Animation. All Of Them At This One Game. It's Perfect Adult Game.
I Love This Game. VNAdults. Thanks So Much For Translating This Game to English. Keep It Up This Great Game.
Also I had One Question too. From VNAdult.
Are You Gonna Put Pregnancy At Future? Sammy Do Impregnate Women And Girls?

Hello, at the moment I am not planning to include pregnancy, although I do not rule it out.

Greetings and thanks for the comment, I'm glad you're liking it :)

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
this latest update can very easily be considered NTR because of lisa
the scene where you walk into the diner and lisa is giving the waitress a handjob
and the forced scene where lisa licks out naomi

a simple choice at the diner to tell lisa either she is only the aunts to use or be touched by or tell lisa she can be with anyone, would have stopped the potential NTR scene here

and the scene with naomi should have had a choice imo before lisa gives naomi her payment(considering that this whole room for payment wasnt even needed since the aunt convinced the mom that she could fuck lisa they could have just done it at home)
and there should have also been a choice when both lisa and naomi turned to the aunt and asked if naomi can join them fucking.

no hate just my opinion :)(y)
The choices don't matter in this game. This is a Kinetic Novel. It is what it is.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes