ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello!!! First of all, thank you very much for the game rating!!!! For the developers it helps a lot that someone takes the trouble to rate the game.

Also, I'm very happy to know that most people are liking the game, I read all the comments, I learn a lot by reading what people think, thanks to all who comment and rate!

The renders you have done are great, they look really impressive! To be honest, Sammy and Lisa look much better with DAZ, it's indisputable! Seeing those renders has lowered my self-esteem XD I can't reach that level nowadays due to lack of resources, I hope that will change in the future.

As you said, I use VAM as an engine for several reasons. My pc is not a marvel, it's a normal computer that I doubt it can move DAZ efficiently, I tried it some time ago, and between that I didn't understand very well how it worked, and that the pc had a hard time rendering a simple image, I have discarded it for now, at least until I get a decent computer to be able to work efficiently.

With VAM, the renders could be much better, but to be able to do the animations and to be able to put 3-4 characters together, I need to lower resolutions and resources, things like hair I have to lower the quality a lot to be able to work efficiently, and even so when I have to put more than 2 characters my pc suffers and the frames drop a lot.

Other things like lights, to be able to work with VAM I have to remove shadows and lower the quality of the lighting, this also makes the rendering lose a lot of quality.

On the other hand, animating in VAM is quite easy for me, I understand well how the program works and I can do all kind of animations quite easily, with some frame problems if there are more than 2 characters.

When I started this game, I thought to make renders at maximum quality when there were only 2 characters, and lower the quality in animations or when there are more than 2 characters, but there would be too much difference between one render and another, and the animations, so I opted for what I think is more convenient, keep the same quality, although I know it is not the best, but it should be the same throughout the game.

My idea in the medium term, with this game and those I already have in mind, is to get some funding to buy a pc exclusively for making visual novels, a pc in conditions to work without problems either with VAM at full quality or with DAZ, but without performance problems. Although in principle I would continue with VAM at least until I learn to animate decently with DAZ, I like the games to have a lot of animation.

I can't dedicate myself to this full time, at least for now, I have my normal job and I have to pay bills etc... I'm making the games in my free time, but when I can I'll buy a pc just for this, my goal is to be able to dedicate myself full time to create visual novels for adults.

I really appreciate your comments and suggestions, and fuck, those renders are very nice, but nowadays it's impossible for me to work in those qualities.

Best regards.

PS: I hope people keep liking the next chapters!
No, thank you. It's your story that made me want to remake the girls.

I hope the links I provided help you out.

Daz can be a bit overwhelming to new users, but stick with it, its actually pretty simple. You can always hit me up if you need help. I don't know everything, but I know a lot.

If you want to do well in Daz, yeah, a good pc is semi-needed. I used to have a rtx 2060 and could do good work, but now that the 4000 series is coming out, 3060,70,90s are cheaper. I bought my new pc back in March and it came with a 3070. Just got to shop around.

Let's talk sometime, I wanna pick your brain.

Discord: ArturiousDesign 7014

Reactions: VNAdults

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
J.H.C....
What a great game is this.
Graphics look at first a bit childish but the expressions and looks and eye movements.....
Wow.
And horny as hell.
Just see through the futa/gay thing and you're in for a nice surprise.
Me like!

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
I don't remember this scene happening in my game. My game ended after Samy fucked her niece and her friend at that nightclub. :unsure:
Did i sleep through the scene or my game is fucked up? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That scene is from chapter 14, the patreon version is always a few chapters ahead, soon there will be 3 new chapters of the public version, and another 2 or 3 for patreon ;)

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
No, thank you. It's your story that made me want to remake the girls.

I hope the links I provided help you out.

Daz can be a bit overwhelming to new users, but stick with it, its actually pretty simple. You can always hit me up if you need help. I don't know everything, but I know a lot.

If you want to do well in Daz, yeah, a good pc is semi-needed. I used to have a rtx 2060 and could do good work, but now that the 4000 series is coming out, 3060,70,90s are cheaper. I bought my new pc back in March and it came with a 3070. Just got to shop around.

Let's talk sometime, I wanna pick your brain.

Discord: ArturiousDesign 7014

Thanks, for the moment as I said, I will continue with VAM, I can work fast and it allows me to continue the story at a good pace, later we'll see :) I have already planned the next chapters and I'm working on them. The time I have is what it is, and I need to optimize it.

Greetings.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Interesting game...I really don't get why all the options if they lead to the same conclusion.
There is no love path, just corruption, so there's no point in options.

blackfyre91

Jan 16, 2018
So, I'm trying to play the game in Spanish (it is my first language), but I can't find an option to change the language. I downloaded the compressed version, not the original, so that could be the cause. But in any case, if anyone has any idea how I could change it, I'd appreciate the help

MJB

Jan 10, 2020
Often when people make compressed versions, to save space they take out other languages. You'll need to download the full version.

Edit:
Not sure if this will work, but you could try putting the original 1.3 script.rpy file in the game folder. See if it defaults to Spanish.

Last edited:

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
So, I'm trying to play the game in Spanish (it is my first language), but I can't find an option to change the language. I downloaded the compressed version, not the original, so that could be the cause. But in any case, if anyone has any idea how I could change it, I'd appreciate the help
Put the script that MJB has posted in the "game" folder, the menu and some selections will still be in English, but the texts will already be in Spanish.

Descarga el archivo que ha puesto MJB, simplemente pon el archivo en la carpeta game, y el juego pasará a tener los textos en español, salvo en algunas elecciones en el juego que seguirán estando en inglés, pero es una novela lineal, así que no te perderás nada. El juego realmente está creado en español, el inglés es la traducción, parece que por temas de compresión se queda por defecto solo el inglés.

Often when people make compressed versions, to save space they take out other languages. You'll need to download the full version.

Edit:
Not sure if this will work, but you could try putting the original 1.3 script.rpy file in the game folder. See if it defaults to Spanish.
I just tested it and it works fine, thanks!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: blackfyre91

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Interesting game...I really don't get why all the options if they lead to the same conclusion.
There is no love path, just corruption, so there's no point in options.
It is a kinetic novel, the story is linear, there are no different paths of love and/or corruption, there are some choices but they don't change anything, just some texts to give some interactivity to the player, some gay scenes that you can skip if you don't want to see them, in the story they will happen, but you won't see them if you don't want to.

MJB is preparing his own version of the game, which I think will have several routes with several endings.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
It is a kinetic novel, the story is linear, there are no different paths of love and/or corruption, there are some choices but they don't change anything, just some texts to give some interactivity to the player, some gay scenes that you can skip if you don't want to see them, in the story they will happen, but you won't see them if you don't want to.

MJB is preparing his own version of the game, which I think will have several routes with several endings.
I can't wait to see what you guys make. Story is really good. Hey odd question, is Lisa and the other girls a bit chunky? I wasn't sure. I didn't make mine too chunky.

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
I can't wait to see what you guys make. Story is really good. Hey odd question, is Lisa and the other girls a bit chunky? I wasn't sure. I didn't make mine too chunky.
MJB is helping me with the English translation, for which I am very grateful! On the other hand, he is making his own version of the game, his version can be similar or totally different, it's his story, but from the preview I've been able to try, MJB's story will have choices and several endings, I'm sure he will do a great job. I for my part continue with my story, you could say that they are different games with the same characters, maybe MJB can give more information regarding his version :)

As for the girls, well, I don't think they are chubby, I like them to have more "realistic" proportions, without forgetting that it's a game, I like more games with "normal" girls, although the MC's cock is not very normal XD

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
As for the girls, well, I don't think they are chubby, I like them to have more "realistic" proportions, without forgetting that it's a game, I like more games with "normal" girls, although the MC's cock is not very normal XD
Fix it lol jk. I find it funny when people say "Realistic Bodies" they usually mean chubby girls. It's ok to like chubby girls. I love thicc thighs! I always say I love my girl like I like my chicken: Legs and thighs!

G8 Lisa WV.png g8 twv Lisa Plump.png

blackfyre91

Jan 16, 2018

Edit:
Thank you so much. That worked (y)

Put the script that MJB has posted in the "game" folder, the menu and some selections will still be in English, but the texts will already be in Spanish.

Descarga el archivo que ha puesto MJB, simplemente pon el archivo en la carpeta game, y el juego pasará a tener los textos en español, salvo en algunas elecciones en el juego que seguirán estando en inglés, pero es una novela lineal, así que no te perderás nada. El juego realmente está creado en español, el inglés es la traducción, parece que por temas de compresión se queda por defecto solo el inglés.
Gracias. Sí, me funcionó como dices. Yo entiendo bien el inglés, por eso la mayoría de los juegos los juego en inglés aunque tengan una traducción en español, porque prefiero siempre el original. Pero es que en este caso el original es precisamente en español, por eso prefiero, si puedo, jugarlo así.

Muy buen juego, por cierto (y). Los gráficos son mejorables, pero eso ya lo sabes. La historia es muy buena, pero sería incluso mejor en mi opinión si no fuera tan precipitada. Vaya, que no siempre hay que tener sexo con todos los personajes a los minutos de conocerlos :p. Pero bueno, las historias de ritmo rápido también tiene lo suyo, y nos permite tener más contenido sexy :sneaky:. Por lo demás, algunas escenas del juego no son exactamente mi tipo, si sabes lo que quiero decir, pero no me molesta que estén ahí para los que sí les guste. Y hay otras escenas que son tan buenas que lo compensan con creces, y hacen que el juego definitivamente merezca la pena. No pienso perderme ningún update en el futuro.

HeyJohnny

Oct 27, 2019
Audio not working for me, GodsCall and the rest renpy game audio is working. Using Win 11 latest drivers. Not able to found the "audio" or Folder under the "game" folder. ANyone know where the audio files are, and if I can test them

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes