VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Audio not working for me, GodsCall and the rest renpy game audio is working. Using Win 11 latest drivers. Not able to found the "audio" or Folder under the "game" folder. ANyone know where the audio files are, and if I can test them
There are no sounds in the game at the moment. I plan to add sounds when I finish chapter 20, as I will possibly divide the game into seasons, it's getting big, and I think it will be more comfortable for the players, but nothing is certain, on the fly plans may change.

Sammy enjoying her new toys

View attachment 1994199

I wanted to remake Lisa's Cumshot.

View attachment 1994198
Nice renders :) Lisa seems to be the character that is liking the most, in chapters 18 and 19 she has more prominence, let's say she is getting... Freeing herself!!! XD

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
There are no sounds in the game at the moment. I plan to add sounds when I finish chapter 20, as I will possibly divide the game into seasons, it's getting big, and I think it will be more comfortable for the players, but nothing is certain, on the fly plans may change.

Nice renders :) Lisa seems to be the character that is liking the most, in chapters 18 and 19 she has more prominence, let's say she is getting... Freeing herself!!! XD
People like Lisa because of her proactivity. She's a girl who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go after it. She wants to be Sammy's girl(friend?). Plus, who doesn't like a slightly slutty little sister/daughter character.

I would just be careful with letting her fuck her friends in front of Sammy. You don't want Sammy to come off as a third wheel. So far Sammy and Lisa have been in 3 threesomes. Maybe have some one on one time; expand on their relationship as Aunt and Niece/lovers.

I personally hate when an MC is pushed to the side so the Bisexual Love Interest can have some Lesbian scenes. It makes it feel like MC is lucky to be invited to watch the lesbian show instead of being an active participant.

Last edited:

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
People like Lisa because of her proactivity. She's a girl who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go after it. She wants to be Sammy's girl(friend?). Plus, who doesn't like a slightly slutty little sister/daughter character.

I would just be careful with letting her fuck her friends in front of Sammy. You don't want Sammy to come off as a third wheel. So far Sammy and Lisa have been in 3 threesomes. Maybe have some one on one time; expand on their relationship as Aunt and Niece/lovers.

I personally hate when an MC is pushed to the side so the Bisexual Love Interest can have some Lesbian scenes. It makes it feel like MC is lucky to be invited to watch the lesbian show instead of being an active participant.

It is difficult to please everyone, everyone has their own tastes. I read all the comments to more or less know what I like the most, also what I like the least, and I try to follow the story to please everyone, following more or less what I have in mind, although from the story I had in my head to what is coming out, there have been many changes, for that reason, trying to please as many people as possible.

Chapters 17 and 18, which will soon be ready for patreon, are already finished, except for translating correctly, and some minor bugs. When I publish it, I will publish here 3 new chapters, until chapter 16.

I have also started to put sounds and music in punctual moments, I want the sounds to be available for the next update, both the version 1.6 of mmfzone and v1.8 patreon, if everything goes well, for this week there will be update.

Greetings.

• Thinking Face

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
It is difficult to please everyone, everyone has their own tastes. I read all the comments to more or less know what I like the most, also what I like the least, and I try to follow the story to please everyone, following more or less what I have in mind, although from the story I had in my head to what is coming out, there have been many changes, for that reason, trying to please as many people as possible.

Chapters 17 and 18, which will soon be ready for patreon, are already finished, except for translating correctly, and some minor bugs. When I publish it, I will publish here 3 new chapters, until chapter 16.

I have also started to put sounds and music in punctual moments, I want the sounds to be available for the next update, both the version 1.6 of mmfzone and v1.8 patreon, if everything goes well, for this week there will be update.

Greetings.
At the end of the day, this is your game and you can't please everyone. Do what you think is best and don't let too many people influence your vision.

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
At the end of the day, this is your game and you can't please everyone. Do what you think is best and don't let too many people influence your vision.
It's not that they change the story, but maybe they change the way of telling it, things like making sex with other men optional, or seeing that Lisa's character is getting a lot of attention, giving her a little more prominence. Besides, as I'm doing it, there are things that I don't like and I change them, and that makes that I have to do variations constantly, although I must admit that I enjoy it XDXD

There are some parts of sex, that are important for the story, skipping them can make the player not understand what happens later, I don't let them be omitted, from now on I'll see how to do it so that they can be omitted without losing the thread of the story.

Malkavian111

Sep 9, 2020
MC is acting almost in all scenes as a male. So that is a question, why he/she/it/they did plastic surgery of face, ass and tits. ))

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes