LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Writer's Visit 2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not sure if I should download this anymore. I really enjoyed the story and the character interactions until last update where Lisa cheated on Sammy. Really killed it for me. Sudden NTR is stupid af. What do you guys think, is this game salvageable?
LOL. What i think is that you are making a tempest in a teacup.

There is literally not a single instance of both Sammy and Lisa saying they are in a relationship. What they are is two single women who enjoy sex and the company of each other by a lot.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of The Writer's Visit v3.4
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No way for a optional male protagonist?
A search for male protagonist in the Latest Updates page will come up with literally more than 7000 entries, meanwhile futa/trans protagonist will bring only 113 entries.
Why in the name of all that is sacred would you ask that when you have such a giant pool of games to choose? :oops:

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.2
Size 355 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Android port.

MJB

Jan 10, 2020
Not sure if I should download this anymore. I really enjoyed the story and the character interactions until last update where Lisa cheated on Sammy. Really killed it for me. Sudden NTR is stupid af. What do you guys think, is this game salvageable?
I meant to respond to this earlier but forgot about it. In the latest version (version 2.4 on Patreon) I updated the dialog so it's clear that if any of Sammy's partners has sex with someone else, it's done with Sammy's permission. For example, Lisa wants to have sex with the waitress, but is told by Sammy that she has to wait until Sammy oks it.

What I like about VNAdult's game is that it's not true NTR, and it's not a true harem. I think of it as if a harem was run by a mob boss. Someone else might get in on the action, but it's on the boss's terms... and you're going to end up paying a tribute.

Reactions: VNAdults
May 17, 2020
I can't dedicate myself to this full time, at least for now, I have my normal job and I have to pay bills etc... I'm making the games in my free time, but when I can I'll buy a pc just for this, my goal is to be able to dedicate myself full time to create visual novels for adults.

I really appreciate your comments and suggestions, and fuck, those renders are very nice, but nowadays it's impossible for me to work in those qualities.

Best regards.

PS: I hope people keep liking the next chapters!
And you forgot 1 very important detail when you said you could not dedicate full time due to Job and bills. What you also forgot to mention is Mental Health its also important to not stress yourself out too much or you may lose interest in things you normally do I know how that is, I have been burned out before took a while to recover my mental health

Reactions: VNAdults

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
NEW PUBLIC VERSION V-2.5:

- 3 new Chapters 23, 24, and 25!!!
- About 80 new animations!
- A total of more than 500 animations!!!!
- About 180 new renders!
- Reviewed the translation of all chapters, courtesy of MJB!
- Added TWV The Full Story v0.15- Alternative version of MJB:
Another different story created by MJB, with different paths and endings, and love/lust system.
- Minor bugs fixed!

I hope you like the new chapters! Sammy wishes you "Happy Halloween everyone!"

1664622894.jpg

Reactions: menatv and G0DZillA

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
MJB
NEW PUBLIC VERSION V-2.5:

- 3 new Chapters 23, 24, and 25!!!
- About 80 new animations!
- A total of more than 500 animations!!!!
- About 180 new renders!
- Reviewed the translation of all chapters, courtesy of MJB!
- Added TWV The Full Story v0.15- Alternative version of MJB:
Another different story created by MJB, with different paths and endings, and love/lust system.
- Minor bugs fixed!

I hope you like the new chapters! Sammy wishes you "Happy Halloween everyone!"

View attachment 2118427
I leave here my thanks to the developer and also to MJB. Beautiful work... (y)

Reactions: plohih and VNAdults
3.80 star(s) 20 Votes