VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
MJB

I leave here my thanks to the developer and also to MJB. Beautiful work... (y)
Thank you, it is very encouraging to read these comments! MJB is doing an impeccable translation, enriching a lot the dialogues with improvements! And don't forget to try the version that MJB is making, with many paths and that will have several endings!!!!

MJB

Jan 10, 2020
If you can, consider supporting VNAdult's Patreon site.

So many developers here tease out small updates every few months, but this game has had more content released since it came out than any other game I've seen here. The latest version on the Patreon site has two of the hottest chapters (28 and 29) so far in the game.

Last edited:

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Which version has more dirty sex, the v2.5 or this optional one "THE FULL STORY V0.15 (Another different story created by MJB, with different paths and endings, and love/lust system)" ???

Reactions: VNAdults

MJB

Jan 10, 2020
El Buho

The 2.5 version, as it's a lot longer so it has way more content at this point. Mine does have a scene not in the main release though, and is also generally more perverted if you like forced sex, and a more evil corruption. Lisa's a little more nastier as well, in one of the endings she gets the protagonist killed.

byd3

Sep 9, 2018
Don't you think it might be pertinent to mention in the game's description the fact that the protagonist is trans? The fact that the game has a 'trans' tag doesn't mean the protagonist is trans.. Some people might be willing to deal with optional trans scenes but would not be interested in the game if they knew that the entire game revolved around a trans character...

• Angry
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Don't you think it might be pertinent to mention in the game's description the fact that the protagonist is trans? The fact that the game has a 'trans' tag doesn't mean the protagonist is trans.. Some people might be willing to deal with optional trans scenes but would not be interested in the game if they knew that the entire game revolved around a trans character...
They actually do state that in the Genre tags, which the Author/Dev has control over. :>)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
  • Angry
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
Solo con que vengan las notas del desarrollador en español, y encima tenga NTR ya me has ganado, voy a descargarlo y a jugarlo ahora mismo. Un saludo!

Reactions: VNAdults

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.5
Size 434 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

Reactions: MJB and VNAdults
3.80 star(s) 20 Votes