dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i enjoy futa as mc. i hope there a new path like ntr Futa has a big and longer cock where she try to steal your girl from you and so on

Reactions: VNAdults

MJB

Jan 10, 2020
Not trying to hate or restart an argument but to clarify by changing dialogue you don’t mean make it avoidable, yeah? Seems like a game with a lot of potential and I’m always eager for futa MCs but that aspect makes it a no for me, gotta imagine the same is true for a lot of potential players/donors
Edit: As of Chapter 34...
Lisa does have a few scenes through out the story where she goes behind the MC's back, trying to upsurp the MC's position of power. That's the main thrust of the story, the battle for dominance between the MC and Lisa. Because of this, the story has veered from 'sharing' into the realm of NTR, hence the warning when you the start of the game. Not everyone's cup of tea I suppose... but as the dev, it's VNAdult's story to tell.

Last edited:

Arubazero

Jun 7, 2020
Ok I finally finished playing both the old and new version.

Old Version
It wasn't that bad i like that you have options but the thing that I found stupid that you couldn't put the nephew in his place like just grab him by the hair and deepthrought and facefuck him to put him in he's place. The second is that if you choose the love option with your nice you get killed like WTF what the hell is that! That's so stupid like really. Other then that no complaint.

New Version
It was good but could be better.
1: Your supposed to be the Dominant one yet your niece is getting out of line and your not having any option to put her in her place or punishing her by showing her your the Dom and she's your slave.
2: The choices don't really make any sense. I feel like whatever you do don't matter because the option are not really affecting anything except the scene where your brother gets a bj from the trans, that's it.
3: The scene with the waitress again no real options, again your the Dom yet your the one sucking instead of making the waitress do the sucking.
4: The scene with Zack again your supposed to be the Dom yet your the one being submissive. Again no choices.
5: The scene at the pool with the nephew and boyfriend also no sense, like I said before your supposed to be the Dominant one yet you don't get the option to be one.
Your supposed to be the one making them you slave and putting them in there place yet your the one sucking and getting fucked instead of the one being in charge and fucking them.

If your going to make a game about being the master and making everyone around you, your slave you need to give the option to do so.
There is no options for being the Dom, no option to put people in their place, and he options you do have don't seem to matter.
Don't take it the wrong way, I'm not hating the game, it's the opposite.
I love the game, the story is good but its lacking in options.
It has soo much potential, and could be made into a great game.
I seriously love it. i played the whole game like three times choosing different choices but it was the same.
The nice is getting too ahead off herself the MC is allot older and has more experience and is supposed to be the Dom, yet the niece has her wrapped around her fingers.

Just wanted to give you my opinion to let you know you have a great game that i loved.
So keep at it, hope you improve it and take my suggestion. Sincerely Thank you @ VNAdults

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Ok I finally finished playing both the old and new version.

Old Version
It wasn't that bad i like that you have options but the thing that I found stupid that you couldn't put the nephew in his place like just grab him by the hair and deepthrought and facefuck him to put him in he's place. The second is that if you choose the love option with your nice you get killed like WTF what the hell is that! That's so stupid like really. Other then that no complaint.

New Version
It was good but could be better.
1: Your supposed to be the Dominant one yet your niece is getting out of line and your not having any option to put her in her place or punishing her by showing her your the Dom and she's your slave.
2: The choices don't really make any sense. I feel like whatever you do don't matter because the option are not really affecting anything except the scene where your brother gets a bj from the trans, that's it.
3: The scene with the waitress again no real options, again your the Dom yet your the one sucking instead of making the waitress do the sucking.
4: The scene with Zack again your supposed to be the Dom yet your the one being submissive. Again no choices.
5: The scene at the pool with the nephew and boyfriend also no sense, like I said before your supposed to be the Dominant one yet you don't get the option to be one.
Your supposed to be the one making them you slave and putting them in there place yet your the one sucking and getting fucked instead of the one being in charge and fucking them.

If your going to make a game about being the master and making everyone around you, your slave you need to give the option to do so.
There is no options for being the Dom, no option to put people in their place, and he options you do have don't seem to matter.
Don't take it the wrong way, I'm not hating the game, it's the opposite.
I love the game, the story is good but its lacking in options.
It has soo much potential, and could be made into a great game.
I seriously love it. i played the whole game like three times choosing different choices but it was the same.
The nice is getting too ahead off herself the MC is allot older and has more experience and is supposed to be the Dom, yet the niece has her wrapped around her fingers.

Just wanted to give you my opinion to let you know you have a great game that i loved.
So keep at it, hope you improve it and take my suggestion. Sincerely Thank you @ VNAdults

Thank you for the extensive comment, it is really appreciated!

It's true, maybe more options are missing, my idea was to make a kinetic novel, it's my first game for adults and my first game with renpy, my intention is to make and especially to finish my first game, this is allowing me to learn many things, including giving choices to the players.

With the passing of the chapters I am expanding these choices, they do not affect the main story, but it makes the game more enjoyable, also some choices in the last chapters of how to manage a sex scene, as you say, Sammy is the dominant one and she decides XD

I really appreciate your suggestions, to keep learning and improving with the next chapters, I'm learning more and more about renpy, this allows me to expand little by little the options and game experience.

I have seen in this forum many games that are abandoned for being too ambitious, I did not want to be one of them, so I go step by step always trying to improve.

Regarding the dominant/submissive roles, well, maybe Sammy, the dominant, also likes to be dominated if someone knows how to do it, right? The main story is finished in my head, with the passing of the chapters I hope it will be clear how each character thinks ;)

Greetings, and again, thanks for the comment, it's appreciated that someone invests his time in exposing what he likes and what he doesn't like.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.0
Size 559 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: MJB and VNAdults

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of The Writer's Visit v3.0
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to 3.0

Reactions: VNAdults and MJB

MJB

Jan 10, 2020
Mislabeled Dialogue:
Selena --> MC
View attachment 2241064

Mary -->Linda
View attachment 2241340
I'm working on translating chapters 31-34 this weekend, and I'll fix those those.
Thanks!

Edit: Attached the updated script for chapters 1-30 for those that want it. Extract the 'english' folder into the 'game\tl' folder and let it overwrite the files there.

Last edited:

lina199

May 6, 2022
It is in English by default ;)
View attachment 2217773

Overview:
The Writer's Visit is a game where you play a dominant, bisexual transwoman who visits her brother while on vacation. Sammy (or any name you choose), a famous erotic novelist known for writing about her sex life, quickly discovers her niece is just as sexually ambitious as she is! It's up to you to use your niece to help grow your harem, while making sure you're the one that remains in charge. You'll need to train your niece and her diverse group of friends to bring in others, and make sure that they not only understand the rules but remain firmly submissive. This is a kinetic Visual Novel with one main path, with choices to skip certain content if you wish. The Writer's Visit features explicit sexual content, which includes more than 600 animations (all sex scenes are animated) and more than 1500 renders! Discover the best part of being a famous erotic novelist... the research!
Thread Updated: 2022-12-06
Release Date: 2022-12-06
Developer: VNAdults -
Censored: No
Version: 3.0 PUBLIC
Language: English - Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Sample animations:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

COMPRESSED
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1923043 View attachment 1923044 View attachment 1923045 View attachment 1923046 View attachment 1923047 View attachment 1923049 View attachment 1923050 View attachment 1923051 View attachment 1966691 View attachment 1966698 View attachment 1966700 View attachment 1966701 View attachment 1980521 View attachment 1980522 View attachment 1999113 View attachment 1999115 View attachment 1999118 View attachment 2037334 View attachment 2037335
juicy butts damn this is a great game so hot!

Reactions: plohih and VNAdults

byd3

Sep 9, 2018
Maybe said people should learn to read at least the OP and the tags and stop bothering others in threads for games they supposedly don't enjoy. :sneaky:
The tags were obviously added after I made this post. I wouldn't have made the post otherwise. I was not rude or derogatory in my message so I'm not really sure why you have to be snarky in response.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 643 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: VNAdults and MJB
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes