estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-writers-visit-v3-8-vnadults.123695/post-8637280

Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.8

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 730 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

BrunoReus11

Aug 17, 2017
Why the MC's brother is now the 'stepfather' of the family? Now there's not real incest since Lisa or John are not your biological niece and nephew right?

MJB

Jan 10, 2020
Why the MC's brother is now the 'stepfather' of the family? Now there's not real incest since Lisa or John are not your biological niece and nephew right?
That's always been the case. Ronny's only been married to Mary for a few years. That's why Sammy is meeting her niece and nephew for the first time when they're 18. This is why there isn't a 'Incest' tag for the game. Ronny being the stepfather is mentioned a few times throughout the game.

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
I post to warn that the new update, the 3.8 was leaked by someone outside VNAdults, because now they have to spend at least 2 weeks to promote the game with new update, many people will not know about the new chapters. The moderators updated the thread with the new version and didn't promote it, and now they don't do it anymore because time has passed.

This type of leaks, although sometimes they are unavoidable, make that depending on which cases they affect the players, many of them will not know about the new chapters until the next update.

I ask the moderators, that if someone outside the author posts a new update, at least warn the author before updating, so we can act and not harm the players and act accordingly, after all this game is free and here you get the same version as in Patreon, just a little later.

It is unfair that because someone leaks a version that should not be public yet, lose the opportunity to promote the game like the rest.

For whoever leaked it and will do it in the future with this or other games, at least wait 2 or 3 weeks so as not to harm the developer, because if it is leaked before 2 weeks of the last release, the game will be without promotion, as it happened to me.

Greetings and I hope you enjoy the new update and the new chapters.

N7_Kira

Oct 14, 2022
I post to warn that the new update, the 3.8 was leaked by someone outside VNAdults, because now they have to spend at least 2 weeks to promote the game with new update, many people will not know about the new chapters. The moderators updated the thread with the new version and didn't promote it, and now they don't do it anymore because time has passed.

This type of leaks, although sometimes they are unavoidable, make that depending on which cases they affect the players, many of them will not know about the new chapters until the next update.

I ask the moderators, that if someone outside the author posts a new update, at least warn the author before updating, so we can act and not harm the players and act accordingly, after all this game is free and here you get the same version as in Patreon, just a little later.

It is unfair that because someone leaks a version that should not be public yet, lose the opportunity to promote the game like the rest.

For whoever leaked it and will do it in the future with this or other games, at least wait 2 or 3 weeks so as not to harm the developer, because if it is leaked before 2 weeks of the last release, the game will be without promotion, as it happened to me.

Greetings and I hope you enjoy the new update and the new chapters.
I'm so sorry to hear that someone leaked the update. You and every other developer don't deserve this.
You put in countless hours of hard work just to be leaked.
You put this out for free for everyone and they can't even wait a few weeks to receive it after the people who support your game financially.

I hope this doesn't happen again and I look forward to the next update.
been loving this game and every update to it <3

MJB

Jan 10, 2020
VNAdults Is your native language Spanish? I could help translate to English if you would like some assistance. I would do it for free if you are ok with me fitting it in between my FT job and kids. PM !e if you want to discuss this further.
I'm currently doing the English translation for The Writer's Visit but I admit as I don't understand Spanish I have have a hard time following the meaning of some of the phrases VNAdults uses. Maybe they can consider trying you out for one of the remaining chapters? I can vouch that they're a great person to work for!

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2017
I'm currently during the English translation for The Writer's Visit but I admit as I don't understand Spanish I have have a hard time following the meaning of some of the phrases VNAdults uses. Maybe they can consider trying you out for one of the remaining chapters? I can vouch that they're a great person to work for!
I can assist you if they want. Spanish is my second language so I have a good understanding of it as I can read and understand it better than speak it out loud (I was a dumb kid who responded to my Spanish parents in English).

Reactions: VNAdults

RajniCD sis

Apr 14, 2021
I have just completed this story and this game is very good, if the graphics were better, it could have been more better. Dev you have done a great job. Thank you...

Reactions: VNAdults

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
VNAdults Is your native language Spanish? I could help translate to English if you would like some assistance. I would do it for free if you are ok with me fitting it in between my FT job and kids. PM !e if you want to discuss this further.
I'm currently doing the English translation for The Writer's Visit but I admit as I don't understand Spanish I have have a hard time following the meaning of some of the phrases VNAdults uses. Maybe they can consider trying you out for one of the remaining chapters? I can vouch that they're a great person to work for!
I can assist you if they want. Spanish is my second language so I have a good understanding of it as I can read and understand it better than speak it out loud (I was a dumb kid who responded to my Spanish parents in English).
Hi TheClericBAnton, yes, my native language is Spanish.
As MJB answered you, he is the one who is translating the game into English, and by the way he is doing an amazing translation!

Currently MJB is already translating the last chapters of the game, which will end with 40 chapters.
I don't know where he is with the translation, but if it's ok with him and he wants to give you some of the last chapters, no problem for me, you can talk to him so he can send you something, although MJB has translated the whole game and I imagine he still wants to finish the whole game, but there is no problem for me if MJB wants to give you some of the last chapters to translate, whatever he does will be fine with me :)

Reactions: Borrowed_Distant

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheWritersVisit-4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: sotsiopat

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Oh. It's Finished? It's Pity. I Loved This Game So Much. One Of Best Games For Me.
Thanks So Much For This Great Game. VNAdults. You're Best.
I Hope To See That You Create New Game Too. And With Trans MC. I Prefer Futa Protagonist Games. Especially With NTR.

Reactions: VNAdults and MJB
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes