Danv

Aug 21, 2020
i'm pretty sure dev have "with hpunch" fetish, whatever floats your boat of course, i'm not kink shaming, but it's really hard to play a game when screen shakes every fucking sentence

Reactions: KiraJames

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 4.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 795 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: VNAdults and MJB

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"... with choices to skip certain content" nope reading comprehension is just fine and am also curious if the "choices are only during game or during the intro.
Depends if people are asking to skip futa content because even with choices to skip certain content, the main character is trans so that's kinda impossible to skip.

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Is there/will there be pregnancy content in the game?
The game is over, no pregnancy, sorry.

Are you having troubles with saves from previous version? I can't load my saves on 4.0. I get the error screen.
Hello, it is possible that some error with the latest version if you had previous saves, it has been my first game and I made several mistakes of this type at the beginning, surely you will have to start it again, sorry for the inconvenience, I hope to improve these things in future projects.

"... with choices to skip certain content" nope reading comprehension is just fine and am also curious if the "choices are only during game or during the intro.
There are choices during the game, in the MC/Man scenes, except for one scene in the beginning with another guy that can't be avoided. The rest of the scenes, which are with girls, sometimes you will have a choice to do one thing or the other, but something will happen, they are not evitable. The MC is Trans, so most of the scenes are MC scenes with girls.

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
So will the "Full Story" ever be updated? i would love if this story had branching paths.
The "Full Story" version was being made by MJB, it has all the renders of the original game, as well as all the resources of the game, models, locations etc...

MJB started a completely new game, but I don't know if he is still going on with the project, or he left it, maybe he can stop by and give us some info ;)

Reactions: MJB

Dryan98

Nov 20, 2018
Dudeeee That's awesome. Take your time. i'm happy this story is getting more love. I wondered how things would have been if the MC said this or actually submitted in some situations. Really glad that it's being worked on again. Good luck my dude.

Reactions: VNAdults

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
View attachment 2907658

I took this summer off, but started working on it again. Just in the process of finishing off the intro, which already has 450+ renders. Feel free to check out what I have so far:

Mega PC Link

Mega Mac Link

It looks great!

I'll try it when I can, and when you decide to make a first release, let me know, and I'll make a publication on patreon, for those who want to follow your project!

Best regards!

Reactions: MJB

MJB

Jan 10, 2020
It looks great!

I'll try it when I can, and when you decide to make a first release, let me know, and I'll make a publication on patreon, for those who want to follow your project!

Best regards!
Thanks!

I did end up making a Patreon Page that has the latest free public demo, but I don't plan to really advertise it for a month or so until I have the next chapter done so subscribers won't have to wait. I also linked back to your page on it. (y)

Edit: Just realized you can't have adult content unless it's behind a paid tier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dryan98
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes