MJB

Jan 10, 2020
It looks great!

I'll try it when I can, and when you decide to make a first release, let me know, and I'll make a publication on patreon, for those who want to follow your project!

Best regards!
Thanks!

I did end up making a Patreon Page that has the latest free public demo, but I don't plan to really advertise it for a month or so until I have the next chapter done so subscribers won't have to wait. I also linked back to your page on it. (y)

Edit: Just realized you can't have adult content unless it's behind a paid tier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dryan98

Dryan98

Nov 20, 2018
So will this page be updated when the full story updates? or do i come here and find out myself. Only reason im asking is cause the main game is complete. Which i hope the full story doesnt strive to far off the main games story. i just want choices that impact the scenes we have seen lol. like what happens if you Submit to lisa a bunch or straight put her in her place and make her more submissive. Once again ty for keeping the project going.

Reactions: VNAdults

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
I'm making two different versions, but here's the public demo that is almost done:

So will this page be updated when the full story updates? or do i come here and find out myself. Only reason im asking is cause the main game is complete. Which i hope the full story doesnt strive to far off the main games story. i just want choices that impact the scenes we have seen lol. like what happens if you Submit to lisa a bunch or straight put her in her place and make her more submissive. Once again ty for keeping the project going.

MJB is making a completely new game, and from the demo a great job, I guess he will open his own game page, in any case, when MJB has the release ready, I will announce here also the game, if he wants!

From what I've seen, it introduces a practically new story, new characters and a lot more choice options, I wish him the best of luck with the project!

lemonsqueezie

Dec 7, 2022
A whole lotta hot fucking going on here, but I can't help but miss the occasional love making scene. I haven't finished the game yet, so maybe it's in there somewhere.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
A good game with good story. Not that long gameplay, then a good choice to play in a weekned. The dev did good in this one.

Reactions: VNAdults

MJB

Jan 10, 2020
so any update on the full story XD
I actually started working on it again in February. As I progressed through the development last year, I really like the FBI side of the game, and realized it was dumb trying to shoe horn it into this remake, so it became it's own game that I've spent the last year working on. As my coding had gotten a lot better, I decided to remake the Full Story from scratch earlier this year, and I'll post the first couple of days (up to chapter 15, I think?) hopefully within a month.

This Full Story is a lot closer to the original, with the main choice being how you decide to deal with Lisa. You give her a choice of coming into your harem with strict rules, or you let her start her own harem... but if she does, she gets no love from you or anyone you manage to recruit for your own harem. Either way, you know she won't be able to help herself and is going to try and control everything, but this time there's a way to put her in her place. As I had to add a lot more characters for Sammy (and Lisa if you pick that route), the game has about twice the amount of content as the original.

Dryan98

Nov 20, 2018
I actually started working on it again in February. As I progressed through the development last year, I really like the FBI side of the game, and realized it was dumb trying to shoe horn it into this remake, so it became it's own game that I've spent the last year working on. As my coding had gotten a lot better, I decided to remake the Full Story from scratch earlier this year, and I'll post the first couple of days (up to chapter 15, I think?) hopefully within a month.

This Full Story is a lot closer to the original, with the main choice being how you decide to deal with Lisa. You give her a choice of coming into your harem with strict rules, or you let her start her own harem... but if she does, she gets no love from you or anyone you manage to recruit for your own harem. Either way, you know she won't be able to help herself and is going to try and control everything, but this time there's a way to put her in her place. As I had to add a lot more characters for Sammy (and Lisa if you pick that route), the game has about twice the amount of content as the original.
Thanks chief good luck with the FBI game. Full story already sounds fun, my only concern is the No Love from the MC to lisa, which was one of the highlights of the OG game. i think there should be a option of letting her Dom or control you like how she wants to do in the OG game, where her main goal is trying to make You the MC Submit. thats just me personally but i understand if you already have a direction of where the story is going. Cheers tho.

Reactions: MJB and VNAdults

MJB

Jan 10, 2020
One of the endings is similar to the original, where they fall in love. It depends on how many times you put Lisa in her place for trying to usurp you. I hope you didn't get too attached to John though. It's uh... not happening for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dryan98

Dryan98

Nov 20, 2018
One of the endings is similar to the original, where they fall in love. It depends on how many times you put Lisa in her place for trying to usurp you. I hope you didn't get too attached to John though. It's uh... not happening for him.
If that's the case that I'll definitely enjoy the game. Especially if the reverse happens and it's Lisa who controls the MC. With multiple endings I'm already looking forward to it. Good luck chief.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes