MJB

Jan 10, 2020
Ah, I see what you mean. If you go to Preferences > Transitions and turn transitions off, this will fix it.

Btw, kudo's to VNAdults for completing his first game! There's just a crazy amount of content. 2648 renders and 985 videos, all released in an 8 month window! His new game is using Daz (instead of VaM), so you'll see a nice improvement in graphics, so make sure to check out his for updates.

Is anyone planning a gallery or walkthrough mod for this game. I would love to see what I have missed. BTW awesome game.
You don't need one for this game, the choices offered just show different sex scenes, or skip them.

Last edited:

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
The writer's story is over! I will report this message to ask the moderators to put the complete tag on the game!

It has been about 8 months of development, thanks to all the patrons for supporting the project, to MJB for his impeccable translation, he has not only translated it, he has improved the game in its English version, which has been better than the Spanish version ;)

Thanks also to all of you who have commented here, and those who have valued it, during the development many things have been improved thanks to your comments!

Some things have been left uncorrected due to the errors of being the first game, like some choices in the first chapters, but in general terms I'm very happy with the way it turned out, being the first game for adults that I've made.

I'm preparing the next game, soon will be ready the first release for patreon, and a little later I'll publish it here too! Change to DAZ and let's see what happens :)

I leave you a render of the MC of the next game ;)

Promo_1.png

Greetings!

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
I can't wait till the day the MC fucks Selena, she's hot af!!!
Done :)

Oh. It's Finished? It's Pity. I Loved This Game So Much. One Of Best Games For Me.
Thanks So Much For This Great Game. VNAdults. You're Best.
I Hope To See That You Create New Game Too. And With Trans MC. I Prefer Futa Protagonist Games. Especially With NTR.
Thanks, glad you liked the game!

The next game won't have trans content, it will be a bit shorter than the writer's, and the MC will be a woman.

Warlock

May 31, 2017
thank you for finishing the game in a timely manner, I've seen a lot of devs here keep going in perpetuity to milk that patreon money. I will only play a game once during development and after final release because playing it again with every little update is a huge waste of time imo.

Reactions: VNAdults

haku_zen

Dec 25, 2021
i loved this game.. till it started to ask for internet access right after launching the executable. it doesn't matter i give access to it or not, the game crashes. it's probably due to my privacy settings, blocking google analytics and many more, but guess this game shouldn't need inet access at all

N7_Kira

Oct 14, 2022
I absolutely Adore this game. Beautiful from start to finish. Even more impressive that this is your first game <3
I cannot wait to see and play your next game. I also like that the MC isn't the same gender. Don't get me wrong, the MC in this is divine. I'm just excited to see how she differs from this one. The new MC is so pretty too <3
I patiently await your next game <3 <3

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The writer's story is over! I will report this message to ask the moderators to put the complete tag on the game!

It has been about 8 months of development, thanks to all the patrons for supporting the project, to MJB for his impeccable translation, he has not only translated it, he has improved the game in its English version, which has been better than the Spanish version ;)

Thanks also to all of you who have commented here, and those who have valued it, during the development many things have been improved thanks to your comments!

Some things have been left uncorrected due to the errors of being the first game, like some choices in the first chapters, but in general terms I'm very happy with the way it turned out, being the first game for adults that I've made.

I'm preparing the next game, soon will be ready the first release for patreon, and a little later I'll publish it here too! Change to DAZ and let's see what happens :)

I leave you a render of the MC of the next game ;)

View attachment 2491705

Greetings!
Congratulations on finishing your game. (y) :cool:

Will she be a trans woman too?

Zombrexo

Jan 11, 2018
This might sound weird but I am a naturalist, I like natural bodies, I am not against being trans or anything like that, in fact I am into the whole chick with dick or dude with vagina thing, thing is I hate todays way of surgery because when placing a dick on a chick, it is infertile and nothing like a real one, same thing vice-versa, but that's why I love futa stories because normally it is a fully functional real dick that's been placed there by magic or future bodymorphing technology which would make it as natural as can be in a biological sense, does the story element in this game use future tech or magic to achieve this or is it today's form for surgery is basically my question because I want to play it but it would be a turn off if it weren't y'know the real deal.

Zombrexo

Jan 11, 2018
What the hell are you talking about? This doesn't make any sense...:oops:
I am into the fantasy of a chick having a real functional dick, not a surgical one which was made using a graft which they do with todays medical tech.

And I want to know what type of story they are running with when it comes to the trans protag.

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
Ah, I see what you mean. If you go to Preferences > Transitions and turn transitions off, this will fix it.

Btw, kudo's to VNAdults for completing his first game! There's just a crazy amount of content. 2648 renders and 985 videos, all released in an 8 month window! His new game is using Daz (instead of VaM), so you'll see a nice improvement in graphics, so make sure to check out his for updates.

You don't need one for this game, the choices offered just show different sex scenes, or skip them.
I'm not seeing any "Preferences" or "Transitions" to change anything. Nothing like that in options, either. I'm still getting blank screens when it has things to animate, by my guess.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I'm not seeing any "Preferences" or "Transitions" to change anything. Nothing like that in options, either. I'm still getting blank screens when it has things to animate, by my guess.
There should be an 'Options' screen you see when you press the ESC key while in the game, in there is typically a 'Skip -> Transition(s)' selection you can try. Normal, everyday, RenPy game settings. Enjoy. :>)

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
There should be an 'Options' screen you see when you press the ESC key while in the game, in there is typically a 'Skip -> Transition(s)' selection you can try. Normal, everyday, RenPy game settings. Enjoy. :>)
Nope. That's more for continuing skipping after transitions. removing/deactivating or turning off transitions isn't an option.

I did go ahead and set those things you suggested, anyway, just in case. Still not working.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Nope. That's more for continuing skipping after transitions. removing/deactivating or turning off transitions isn't an option.

I did go ahead and set those things you suggested, anyway, just in case. Still not working.
I am not having that trouble, so not sure what a fix would be. Was just trying to assist some. I do get a black screen but only for split-second between frames. The Author is here in channel at times, ping them, maybe they know something.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
This might sound weird but I am a naturalist, I like natural bodies, I am not against being trans or anything like that, in fact I am into the whole chick with dick or dude with vagina thing, thing is I hate todays way of surgery because when placing a dick on a chick, it is infertile and nothing like a real one, same thing vice-versa, but that's why I love futa stories because normally it is a fully functional real dick that's been placed there by magic or future bodymorphing technology which would make it as natural as can be in a biological sense, does the story element in this game use future tech or magic to achieve this or is it today's form for surgery is basically my question because I want to play it but it would be a turn off if it weren't y'know the real deal.
Ummm? :unsure:

The writer, the stripper, and Selena are . They were born male and have gone through the transition to women minus surgical gender-reaffirming procedures on their genitalia. In other words, they have fully functional cocks; they may get women pregnant.

Reactions: MJB

Zombrexo

Jan 11, 2018
Ummm? :unsure:

The writer, the stripper, and Selena are . They were born male and have gone through the transition to women minus surgical gender-reaffirming procedures on their genitalia. In other words, they have fully functional cocks; they may get women pregnant.
Aight, thx for info

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes