MJB

Jan 10, 2020
Mislabeled dialogues

Becky --> Tony
View attachment 2330523

Tony --> Lisa
View attachment 2330526
Thanks once again for your help finding these errors!

Edit:
Huge shoutout to Rycharde, as pointing the error out made us realize the latest update posted here has the wrong English scripts attached! VNAdult will be working to see if it's an easy fix to update the links without having to re-upload the entire game again. In the meantime, I've attached the proper english script. These replace the files in the 'game/tl/english' folder.

For those that are curious, I often do two versions:

In the first pass I fix the genders (happens a lot in automated Spanish to English translation - not good in a game with a transgendered mc!), reword anything that is weird and fix the grammer. In the second pass, if I have time I re-write the dialog so it sounds more natural, and sometimes add in some extra dialog. If I really, really have time... I re-write the dialog, add in a few side stories, some foreshadowing and callbacks, and write some jokes... then hope VNAdult doesn't notice! Heh.

The latest chapters on Patreon (up to chapter 38) is a good example, as the latest four chapters are like that.

Consider supporting VNAdult there, and get the latest chapters!

Last edited:

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
i have really started to dislike Lisa and its pretty clear that the she is Developer's pet so she appears in every update and her thinking that she is in control and can manipulate everyone the way she want and this being a Kinetic novel so there are no choices and we can't put her in her place and rather we bow down to her is very irritating.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of The Writer's Visit v3.4
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to v3.4

Reactions: MJB

MJB

Jan 10, 2020
i have really started to dislike Lisa and its pretty clear that the she is Developer's pet so she appears in every update and her thinking that she is in control and can manipulate everyone the way she want and this being a Kinetic novel so there are no choices and we can't put her in her place and rather we bow down to her is very irritating.
Lisa isn't really a love interest, it's a story about her and the mc's relationship. But you're right, so far she hasn't been shot down too much. That does change a bit, though. She does get pretty pissed off in chapters 37 (if you chose one route) and again in chapter 38.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: VNAdults

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Mislabeled dialogues

Becky --> Tony
View attachment 2330523

Tony --> Lisa
View attachment 2330526
Thanks once again for your help finding these errors!

Edit:
Huge shoutout to Rycharde, as pointing the error out made us realize the latest update posted here has the wrong English scripts attached! VNAdult will be working to see if it's an easy fix to update the links without having to re-upload the entire game again. In the meantime, I've attached the proper english script. These replace the files in the 'game/tl/english' folder.

For those that are curious, I often do two versions:

In the first pass I fix the genders (happens a lot in automated Spanish to English translation - not good in a game with a transgendered mc!), reword anything that is weird and fix the grammer. In the second pass, if I have time I re-write the dialog so it sounds more natural, and sometimes add in some extra dialog. If I really, really have time... I re-write the dialog, add in a few side stories, some foreshadowing and callbacks, and write some jokes... then hope VNAdult doesn't notice! Heh.

The latest chapters on Patreon (up to chapter 38) is a good example, as the latest four chapters are like that.

Consider supporting VNAdult there, and get the latest chapters!

Yes, MJB is doing a great job with the translation!

Not only translating, but also changing the dialogues to improve them, many times I like his dialogues more than mine XD

The mistake was mine, I put the version in which chapters 30 to 34 had not yet been translated and corrected by MJB.

The game is already on many servers with the current version, so now it's a huge job to upload everything again, there are many websites that already have it updated.

You can download the file that MJB has put and put it in the game, in the next update everything will be completely translated, corrected and without errors thanks to MJB.

Thank you very much for warning Richarde, it was a big mistake on my part :( Sorry for the inconvenience.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
V3.4?

Really?

Why not call it "The Writer's Visit 3.11 for Workgroups" and pretend this game is 10+ years in the making?

(FYI, I suppose you mean that it is version 0.3.4)

MJB

Jan 10, 2020
Are there any plans for MJB's Full Story to be updated?
As I'm using VNAdult's images and videos, I started writing out a few more chapters, then realized it made way more sense to wait until I knew what I had to work with, in other words wait until this game is completed. I can do quite a bit with photoshop to change some stuff, but if I know what pics and vids I have to work with, I can map the story out better.

So it's on hold for at least a few months.

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
For MEGA ban reasons, I have added a new mediafire link, where you can find the version with the correct MJB translation. Mediafire and compressed versions have the correct translation.

I kindly ask the moderators to redo the other links if necessary, thanks!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
First time playing this game and it's really good but Lisa becomes so annoying, the whole game starts with Sammy making everyone his whore and now it's Lisa who gives the orders because she has super powers and knows everything, I still believe that this can be "fixed" but since Lisa is mandatory in every update, the dev should give the option to ignore her or something.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Lisa is the one choke point in the story, she's the 'one' person you hate but keep playing in the hopes of finally seeing her put in her place, the last time I played I hadn't really seen that happen and I was disappointed, while she's the pivotal point of the story designed to invoke intense feelings of hate and/or rage/anger at her power play with a 'supposed' well versed/practised Dom it is nothing short of silly in my opinion because she's only basing her actions on written words from the MC's books, which if the MC has done her authoring job correctly will contain less than half of the real intricacies of being an actual proper Dom

Lisa needs to be put back underfoot before her unwarranted challenge of authority gets out of hand and ruins the story more than it already has, if MC's role is a pure dom then letting Lisa have even one small victory is incredibly dangerous and stupid, however, if the devs goal is to make MC a switch then I can see this quickly turning into a battle where the MC will sometimes lose on purpose, which if that was the intention it would be more likely that she would be willing to do it to a more authoritative person like the mother, not the bratty teen.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Anybody got a save, mine disappeared, I won't go thru it again, I left off where the last update left off!!!

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes