MJB

Jan 10, 2020
I went over the chapter 1-10 version again, like you said there was four or five he's instead of she's, and a few other grammatical errors that I've fixed and sent to the dev. We had an issue with the translations needing to be done over again from chapter 1 with each release, so I missed them in my haste. Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: VNAdults

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
I went over the chapter 1-10 version again, like you said there was four or five he's instead of she's, and a few other grammatical errors that I've fixed and sent to the dev. We had an issue with the translations needing to be done over again from chapter 1 with each release, so I missed them in my haste. Thanks for letting me know.
Great, thank you very much, for the next update will be the new translation with those errors corrected :)

Reactions: Azapret

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Am I imagining things or are the updates really quick for this?

Not complaining, far from it, just I only finished the last one a few days ago and now it's back on the updates page.

bigphil963

Nov 17, 2020
this latest update can very easily be considered NTR because of lisa
the scene where you walk into the diner and lisa is giving the waitress a handjob
and the forced scene where lisa licks out naomi

a simple choice at the diner to tell lisa either she is only the aunts to use or be touched by or tell lisa she can be with anyone, would have stopped the potential NTR scene here

and the scene with naomi should have had a choice imo before lisa gives naomi her payment(considering that this whole room for payment wasnt even needed since the aunt convinced the mom that she could fuck lisa they could have just done it at home)
and there should have also been a choice when both lisa and naomi turned to the aunt and asked if naomi can join them fucking.

no hate just my opinion :)(y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the scene where you walk into the diner and lisa is giving the waitress a handjob

a simple choice at the diner to tell lisa either she is only the aunts to use or be touched by or tell lisa she can be with anyone, would have stopped the potential NTR scene here

and the scene with naomi should have had a choice imo before lisa gives naomi her payment(considering that this whole room for payment wasnt even needed since the aunt convinced the mom that she could fuck lisa they could have just done it at home)
and there should have also been a choice when both lisa and naomi turned to the aunt and asked if naomi can join them fucking.

In a game about an erotic writer who fucks around and people that love sex, that's the dumbest shit i've read all day.

Considering I spend a lot of time on the Am I the Asshole section of Reddit and read a LOT of dumb shit, that's an achievement.

NTR talk has no place in a game like this with characters like those, it's fucking dumb.

GayGamer1993

Dec 31, 2020
Is there any futa on male(not sissy) scene in this game?

Can anyone recommend a good futa on male with futa protagonist outside of this side that have android ver or renpy/rpgm/html type of game

Titaniumlycan

May 9, 2018
In a game about an erotic writer who fucks around and people that love sex, that's the dumbest shit i've read all day.

Considering I spend a lot of time on the Am I the Asshole section of Reddit and read a LOT of dumb shit, that's an achievement.

NTR talk has no place in a game like this with characters like those, it's fucking dumb.
Well thats not true because there are alot of people who fuck around but dont want thier partner to do it so i can see where theyre coming from and NTR on this site is a catch all tag for being the cuck and the bull

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Writer's Visit [v1.3] [VNAdults]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 365 MB

BUGFIX Image Erro

Links Update

PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

I inserted an option to change the opacity and font size

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
No, no, no... a new update. I promised my girl yesterday that I would quit Fap. How can I do this. I will postpone my promise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:)

Am I imagining things or are the updates really quick for this?

Not complaining, far from it, just I only finished the last one a few days ago and now it's back on the updates page.
I have had more free time than usual these days ;)

Well, I don't know exactly if NTR is correct or not, the profile of the main MC is pretty much defined I think, someone who enjoys sex openly, uncensored. Maybe it will be considered NTR in some chapter of the next version, which is already available on patreon and soon it will be here too, but not by the MC :)
As for the story, I try to keep improving, it's my first game with Renpy and I don't want to get into things I can't finish, I'm learning as I go, in this game I have had (and will have) some failures that limit me certain things, but they are mistakes I won't make from now on and in future games.

MLB is making an alternative version of the game, when he has more advanced it will be published too ;)

Thanks for commenting :)

Does any one have or know when we we get an android port
Is it possible to have an Android port ?
I keep trying to solve the problems with java and renpy, no matter how many times I install and uninstall the version it asks for, I can't compile in apk!

bigphil963

Nov 17, 2020
:)
Well, I don't know exactly if NTR is correct or not, the profile of the main MC is pretty much defined I think, someone who enjoys sex openly, uncensored. Maybe it will be considered NTR in some chapter of the next version, which is already available on patreon and soon it will be here too, but not by the MC :)
thanks for replying its awesome when the devs interact with the community. i really quite like your game as well as the fetishes in it, you are doing a good job keep up the great work especially for your first go at it.

i can completely agree with what you said by the context of the profile of the MC layed out in the story, you are completely right it def is not ntr infact the mc would probs really like that.
in my last post with the scenes i mentioned i was mealy only pointing out that by the players perspective it could potentially be deemed as ntr

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes