the66's Android Port Requests

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
can you port Succulence? I have seen Android ports of rpg maker games that use the same UI so would it be possible?
https://f95zone.to/threads/succulence-v1-1-3-r-nest.6339/page-114
it's a RPG Maker VX ACE game, so the answer is no.
VX ACE uses only keyboard input and doesn't support a mouse. but thats a basic requirement as the touch input class is only a variation of mouse input. and let's face it, 90% of android users are phone users with a touch screen.

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
it's a RPG Maker VX ACE game, so the answer is no.
VX ACE uses only keyboard input and doesn't support a mouse. but thats a basic requirement as the touch input class is only a variation of mouse input. and let's face it, 90% of android users are phone users with a touch screen.
ok, know of any work around for playing it on Android? I know nothing OF RPGM games

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
ok, know of any work around for playing it on Android? I know nothing OF RPGM games
maybe with Neko RPGXP Player but idk. it's an advertisement funded android app.
or you find someone to convert it to RPG Maker MV, then i'm able to make you and android app. :sneaky:

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
ok, quick Google found this

any help?
you still need the source code of the VX ACE game, the project files.
but tbh i've never worked with VX ACE nor i ever will.
i'm occupied with porting Ren'Py and RPG Maker MV games to android and i won't start working with other engines, sorry.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
ok, how do you know if a game is MV? and are the others I linked MV?
none of them were MV.
and to recognize MV, when you have to install a run time package (RTP) or you see one of these icons xp.png vx ace.png then it's not MV.

Reactions: Axex77
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote