Collection Video TheCount Collection [2024-08-03] [TheCount]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I can't understand. Is it really that hard to do? It's the same animation, but without the diva in the frame. Is not it so? Like, you can just move the camera so it's not visible. Is he recreating it?

Reactions: Gawg69

Ksoak

Oct 25, 2022
I can't understand. Is it really that hard to do? It's the same animation, but without the diva in the frame. Is not it so? Like, you can just move the camera so it's not visible. Is he recreating it?
I guess he's referring to the 2nd part and making the alternate version as a side content just to fill the void

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
do we know what the alt versions he's working on are about? camera angles/skin color/outfits?

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
2024-08-02_0027.png
Finished editing the Tracer Solo White vids.
There is still one frame duplicated per Tracer cycle because there's one frame missing in the source material :( (right at the end of the video)

I've also made 4 compilation videos, Nude, Default Nude, Nude Male Audio, Default Nude Male Audio.
2024-08-02_0028.png
The audio timeline should give you an idea on the camera changes.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
It looks like rice vermicelli.
Sorry monseuir, I don't speak french.

And I like The Count, but his come looks like Elmer’s glue.
Cool. Show us how it's done then. Where's your content with the 'right' 3D 'semen'? yeah...... better luck next time.

Again, Señor Mr TheCount-sensei-san does an adequate job of animating the topic in question. Asinine naysayers can defenestrate themselves with great confidence. gg.

Reactions: Reaper9988

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019

Cool. Show us how it's done then. Where's your content with the 'right' 3D 'semen'? yeah...... better luck next time.

Again, Señor Mr TheCount-sensei-san does an adequate job of animating the topic in question. Asinine naysayers can defenestrate themselves with great confidence. gg.
Sorry, I forgot only five-star chefs were allowed to complain if they got served a piece of shit in their sandwich.

Again, I like The Count; as you say, it “does the job.” I can live with bad come effects (I kinda have to), but they’re still bad come effects.

wetnoodle32

Feb 17, 2021

bro tryna get past the "kys" censors

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Sorry, I forgot only five-star chefs were allowed to complain if they got served a piece of shit in their sandwich.
A complaint without merit is just whining/throwing a tantrum, or more to the point, spamming/talking shit for the sake of talking shit. You know this.... better luck next time though. Heh. There is nothing further to say but you can have the last word. It makes no difference to me and I will not respond further no matter what.

In any case, I stand by my earlier statement that Sir Herr Señor Mr TheCount-sensei-san-kun's work in that regard is spectacularly adequate. That is all. Putrid scoriae will spew with acrimony but absent merit serve only the mirror purpose as the content hosted but in public & worse. Ahueahuehuaehue.

• NOTE: English is not my native language & I never took a single English class or course in my life. Hah. I also never lived in any English speaking nation or area nor anything along those lines. Yeah. Sock it.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes