Unity Abandoned TheCurse [v0.2] [Notteaa]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes
D

Deleted member 2838036

The models and environments are nice. The renders could use a little more processing time to remove the grain. Not too sure about the story though. It's very accelerated, which leads me to believe there won't be a lot of character development.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully the dev slows the story down a bit so we can actually get invested in who these characters are and why we're rooting for them, not just a chapter 1 orgy.
The roommate is actually your Sister, the landlady is your Mother and landlady's husband is your Father.
But you know patreon rules :)

D

Deleted member 2838036

Do we get to have all the ladies or do have to choose one?
You can choose you favorite one later ;)

I swear...I get why harem has its appeal, but I think its just a way to cut back on being able to play more of the game...not only does it feel more realistic to pursue one relationship and be rewarded for it, but you get to do the story in other ways and its like a whole new game because of the route switch... Harem only games are just kinda lazy...
It's not harem only game

oh looks promising, has incest to?? have to wait on this one too short for now
Of course as you can change relations between characters at the beginning of the game

Reactions: punisher2099

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
The roommate is actually your Sister, the landlady is your Mother and landlady's husband is your Father.
But you know patreon rules :)
It was subtle, but I got that. However the "choose your relationship" is also sketchy for Patreon. They've banned enough games to know the workaround that everyone uses. You may need to code it completely as a "landlady" game in a way that someone can easily mod it to allow the relationship changes. If they know your intent, you give players the option to enable incest content, or if they find out that you yourself released an incest mod on the side they'll ban you. See also Subscribestar.

D

Deleted member 2838036

It was subtle, but I got that. However the "choose your relationship" is also sketchy for Patreon. They've banned enough games to know the workaround that everyone uses. You may need to code it completely as a "landlady" game in a way that someone can easily mod it to allow the relationship changes. If they know your intent, you give players the option to enable incest content, or if they find out that you yourself released an incest mod on the side they'll ban you. See also Subscribestar.
Thanks your advice i'll try subscribestar

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Unlike most of the comments so far, the number one thing I use to determine if a game is worth my time is if there's a harem.
Number two, Can I pick my relationships. Number three, Is it done in RenPy? So far, with only one out of three.. the ol' magic 8 ball ain't looking great..

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
A little bit of refinement, but critical elements are there.
Hide Text will be very important.

If you want the entire story to have value and not be skipped by a hefty portion of readers, then platonic relationships are necessary.

This is on my Watch list.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hmm, will impregnation of the incest characters be an option in the future?

D

Deleted member 2838036

Unlike most of the comments so far, the number one thing I use to determine if a game is worth my time is if there's a harem.
Number two, Can I pick my relationships. Number three, Is it done in RenPy? So far, with only one out of three.. the ol' magic 8 ball ain't looking great..
Thanks for your great review, but this is not only harem game. Anyways, we will try to do our best.

A little bit of refinement, but critical elements are there.
Hide Text will be very important.

If you want the entire story to have value and not be skipped by a hefty portion of readers, then platonic relationships are necessary.

This is on my Watch list.
This bug will be fixed as soon as possible.

Hmm, will impregnation of the incest characters be an option in the future?
You can change relations between characters at the beginning of the game.

Reactions: Kingvlad

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
You can change relations between characters at the beginning of the game.
Huh? That wasn't the question. I was curious if "impregnation" is planed as an option in the future for the incest characters. Trying to decide if the game is for me or not.

yoz385

Sep 14, 2020
Good start will be intresting to see where this goes. There are some reaally great games out there on the unity platform like the spell book so just keep doing what your doing

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So did anyone notice after you change relationships in game there is a panel that states

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it is as though the game does not recognise the designation for the "roommate" and instead has named her 0

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes