3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

trusk rock

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2020
Any updates coming yet?
Yup. Very soon if everything goes as planned. Please consider joining discord for regular updates. That motivates me also to know that people are actually interested and waiting for update. No problem if you cannot for some reason. :)

D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of The dilemma 0.1.1 with AdanGC Mods Walkthrough mod

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: d13g0fort

trusk rock

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2020
what makes me sad is knowing that a game so cool has no support whatsoever:(
Hahaha what makes me sad is that there is only one new comment in this thread after all the work i did for new version for 2 months. Anyways thanks for reply. It really counts . :)

I just hope that the game grows and that we have more monikas in our lives besides the milf of course:love:
hahaha yeah but we mostly get Ben and dave

• Red Heart
Reactions: fregonard

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Will there be a choice to have a harem so we can have all the girls or is this singular route kind of game where you choose only one?

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Not bad, too bad that in a few minutes the story had several twists and turns, Monika, Dave, Jill,Eveline, all at the same time. Good luck with your " The Dilemma" and thanks for the update

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
hahahhaha actually he is talking about different people in that chat. I also wanted to take things slow but rules says that you cannot post game on this site until there is some erotic content in there. Thanks for the reply though.

Also , Guys i would really appreciate if you rate the game after trying . Took me sooo long to render it with my potato laptop haha. Also suggestions are always welcome and forgive my grammer mistakes if there are any . English is not my first language. I hope you like it guys :)

Also , as someone have pointed out already that nobody uses "Miss" , please forgive for such mistakes as i don't have good knowledge of american culture yet. She will ask you to call her Tanya though (if you choose some sweet words for her) . Anyways I have planned from forehead kisses to BDSM if you can play your cards right with a character in future updates.
I'd ignore them. People totally still use miss, and "ms" as they say people use is literally the exact same thing as miss; it's just an abbreviation, it's still pronounced "miss"

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I'd ignore them. People totally still use miss, and "ms" as they say people use is literally the exact same thing as miss; it's just an abbreviation, it's still pronounced "miss"
Since when? It is never used as are most titles these days.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
tag for male dominance is not related to MC from what i saw...little bit sad about this.

trusk rock

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2020
tag for male dominance is not related to MC from what i saw...little bit sad about this.
umm well there is that part where monika dosen't want it but you push it and she kinda agrees. I think that counts as male dominance? or do i have a wrong idea about the term?

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
umm well there is that part where monika dosen't want it but you push it and she kinda agrees. I think that counts as male dominance? or do i have a wrong idea about the term?
i am thinking more about story when he is bossed entire time by someone from start and than his mother friend must save him.

trusk rock

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2020
i am thinking more about story when he is bossed entire time by someone from start and than his mother friend must save him.
Well i guess people change with time and MC might end up a completely different person as story progress

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I see your point, but, Being Dominant, doesn't also mean BDSM and the way the game is depicted, the MC is only Dominant with one girl. It was done pretty well in my book. Didn't make the MC look like an asshole doing it either, like a lot of devs put in the game.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes