3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
I see your point, but, Being Dominant, doesn't also mean BDSM and the way the game is depicted, the MC is only Dominant with one girl. It was done pretty well in my book. Didn't make the MC look like an asshole doing it either, like a lot of devs put in the game.
i did not writed about dominance with girls but about his nondominant character, idk why i tought that he will do that app for himself to solve his problems not to be bossed all time by someone and than miraculously saved by mom friend...

but it is not bad story i definitely want to see what will happend next

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
i did not writed about dominance with girls but about his nondominant character, idk why i tought that he will do that app for himself to solve his problems not to be bossed all time by someone and than miraculously saved by mom friend...

but it is not bad story i definitely want to see what will happend next
Saved by mom's friend? I got a different result. I disappeared 'mysteriously'. Ahahahaha

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I see that is next game where you choose one answer and have game over, I don't like such games where you actually don't have a choice because the game forces you to choose specific answers and if you don't choose them you have a game over.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I see that is next game where you choose one answer and have game over, I don't like such games where you actually don't have a choice because the game forces you to choose specific answers and if you don't choose them you have a game over.
I don't mind bad choices in a game, it makes it more realistic. Kind of like if you see a robbery at your local store in real life and decide to play hero, get shot and die, there's no do-overs. You can't rollback and decide not to play hero.

than no more updates for u i quess :D
Hence why I didn't rollback. I might restart the game, just haven't decided yet.

Reactions: laeg

trusk rock

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2020
No, not every wrong choice results in game over. Sometimes you get less points and sometimes your choices will haunt you in future but they won't necessarily end the game but yes there are some fatal choices but i guess you shouldn't say "Fuck you" to a man who is pointing a gun at you. This game encourages you to make rational choices based on the character's personality and mood when you are interacting with them . That's all. You can always choose to save whenever you feel uncertain though

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
No, not every wrong choice results in game over. Sometimes you get less points and sometimes your choices will haunt you in future but they won't necessarily end the game but yes there are some fatal choices but i guess you shouldn't say "Fuck you" to a man who is pointing a gun at you. This game encourages you to make rational choices based on the character's personality and mood when you are interacting with them . That's all. You can always choose to save whenever you feel uncertain though
:unsure: I don't know, this answer for me it may be just a simple innocent joke, but the game as you can see interprets it as some kind of overly vulgar confession, and then there is the game over

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
main point what he sayed is that it is poitless if u will show us this decision cause we still cant choice it...u r only making ilusion that we have choice..

next think is that u r wasting time for renders wich is not important for game.
edited:
for example that scene could have more other "choices"

beg for life (shoted)
try run (shoted)
attack him (shoted) atc...

at the end u have only one witch u can choice

Last edited:
Reactions: Mario4don

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
"Fuck you!!" Is ALWAYS the best answer. :p

Reactions: laeg and Mario4don

trusk rock

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2020
:unsure: I don't know, this answer for me it may be just a simple innocent joke, but the game as you can see interprets it as some kind of overly vulgar confession, and then there is the game over

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Umm it's pretty vulgar in my opinion. I mean you can't say that to her on the first day you met her. Also tanya is right there. I don't think she would take kindly to such joke from a guy she just invited to stay at her house at night . Anyways i get your point but i would like to keep it that way. it would encourage people to pay more attention and think about the situation like a real one and then choose their replies. Thanks for trying out the game though. Peace. :)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Umm it's pretty vulgar in my opinion. I mean you can't say that to her on the first day you met her. Also tanya is right there. I don't think she would take kindly to such joke from a guy she just invited to stay at her house at night . Anyways i get your point but i would like to keep it that way. it would encourage people to pay more attention and think about the situation like a real one and then choose their replies. Thanks for trying out the game though. Peace. :)
A lot of people don't take in consideration the fact that everyone is different. Including characters in a game. One girl might be a slut and enjoy the cheeky banter and another, especially a mom, will get very upset if you talk to their daughters lewdly. It's about personalities.

I mean, think about it.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Of course it's your game and you can do what you want and of course I am not imposing this on you as a dev to change anything in your game but for me its unfortunately restricting a player and giving him only the illusion that he has choice and it depends on his choice what he sees next and the game.
It's only my personal opinion about your game and maybe in the future I will check your game again as there will be more content in it but I still prefer only games in which, as a player I have a real choice and freedom of choice and even if I make a bad choice for example I will not see a scene or close a path but the game will not show me a game over screen.

Reactions: trusk rock

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Saved by mom's friend? I got a different result. I disappeared 'mysteriously'. Ahahahaha
I did too and I was good with that ending. I didn't really see any reason to keep going with the game. The MC ends up fucking his supervisor (if I had a choice in that I didn't see it), then she leaves for a month, there's a bunch of renders of him sitting on his ass working on the project for his big boss (who hates him), and then the husband of the random chick that I've seen three times decides to get rid of the MC.

I have no idea what the overall plot is and the game keeps giving me choices that end up being a game over. I suspect I am not the right flavor of asshole for the game. Best of success for the dev.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I like how different answers changes things with Monika.
Even small differences are great because there are already
so many VNs out there with pointless or no choices.

The little roommate's model is cute. And with Mrs. Anderson
there is a character model that actually looks like a middle
aged mother of 2. Thats a nice change from the usual there. (y)

The poor hero of this story sure isn't very fortunate.
Out of the fire into to the frying pan. :)

The render are good. The character models are too.

The english however needs some polishing.

Overall very solid. (y) Definately wanting for more.
Keep up your work trusk rock and do your thing.
And ignore any negative comments that don't
give feedback but just critize everything.

Reactions: trusk rock

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
jokes aside...

this game is not horible/bad...

i alone dont like much of sub MC, but in story he is still remain "man"

renders are good, with acceptable characters.

i saw much more worse games here and this developer looks to be continue even lact of patrons....

maybe everyone here should think if even 1 dolar monthly is so much to pay for someones hours of work

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes