3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
well this story escalated quickly from time jumps of working to being kidnapped by the husband of a woman i couldn't even remember, then i lied to a shitty female cop ended up back at home to discover some other woman i cant remember who she is either has a mobster husband who just solves the problem all while i still dont know who any of these people are and barely interacted with the younger girl who i also dont know

Reactions: twiztid

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: trusk rock

Space Ghost

Apr 12, 2021
This one will be abandoned soon enough. No update for almost a year. Zero patreons on his Patreon page. Yep...

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheDilemma-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Not bad, could use more branching pathes that leads to different scenes rather than having right or wrong choices (which leads to game over).

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
TheDilemma [v0.3.1] [truskrock] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : ,
Original Size (551.24 MB) / Compressed Size (62.60 MB)

Compressed Mac : ,
Original Size (533.82 MB) / Compressed Size (45.27 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
No, not every wrong choice results in game over. Sometimes you get less points and sometimes your choices will haunt you in future but they won't necessarily end the game but yes there are some fatal choices but i guess you shouldn't say "Fuck you" to a man who is pointing a gun at you. This game encourages you to make rational choices based on the character's personality and mood when you are interacting with them . That's all. You can always choose to save whenever you feel uncertain though
Good information to know.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
hahahhaha actually he is talking about different people in that chat. I also wanted to take things slow but rules says that you cannot post game on this site until there is some erotic content in there. Thanks for the reply though.

Also , Guys i would really appreciate if you rate the game after trying . Took me sooo long to render it with my potato laptop haha. Also suggestions are always welcome and forgive my grammer mistakes if there are any . English is not my first language. I hope you like it guys :)

Also , as someone have pointed out already that nobody uses "Miss" , please forgive for such mistakes as i don't have good knowledge of american culture yet. She will ask you to call her Tanya though (if you choose some sweet words for her) . Anyways I have planned from forehead kisses to BDSM if you can play your cards right with a character in future updates.
He's an idiot. Ppl still use Miss, Ms is properly referring to someone who is divorced and sounds like mizz. (That's pretty much died off as politically incorrect as most divorced women return to their maiden name and don't keep the married name with "mizz" instead of "missus") It's been more broadly used these days as a catch all, dun remotely mean it's the only damn possible meaning for Miss. Catch all, as in you can use it for ANY honorific these days: Missus, Miss, 'Mizz'. ALL of them derive from Mistress. Don't take grammar advice from ppl who mumbled "I wont need this in real life" before going to sleep in class. Their ignorance is not reality. And Americans don't remotely represent English speakers. The vast majority of us are NOT American.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes