youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Therapy-ROXORXL-P4.4.1Renpy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Therapy-ROXORXL-P4.4Tyranobuilder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
would be neat if Max turns completely female with the combination of Hypnosis,drugs then sending Max to that surgeon to top it off in which by the end using hypnosis to brainwash Max to believe Max was always female and that's ok.

• Wow
Reactions: USER_AK and dav121

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Do I need to download all the versions for the renpy version or does the latest version have them included already?
Yes, part-1-2-3 is the first 3 parts. Then 4.4.1 is the fourth part and 5.1 will also be released separate (in about a month or so publicly).
This way it is smaller downloads for the player and we stay under the 2GB android size limit

word of caution: all the parts share the same save slots but loading a part-1-2-3 save in part 4 (and vice-versa) will give you errors

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018

Not gonna lie, that very specific method of tittyfucking that Piggy is something I've hoped to see people integrate into more of their work ever since the first time I saw it... wherever the fuck it was.
Sadly, other than happening once or twice in a couple of really shitty short hentai series there just weren't any examples of it except for super brief, Blink-and-you-miss-it moments randomly in a VN or something.

Just wanted to say I like your work so far and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017

Not gonna lie, that very specific method of tittyfucking that Piggy is something I've hoped to see people integrate into more of their work ever since the first time I saw it... wherever the fuck it was.
Sadly, other than happening once or twice in a couple of really shitty short hentai series there just weren't any examples of it except for super brief, Blink-and-you-miss-it moments randomly in a VN or something.

Just wanted to say I like your work so far and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.
Thanks

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
How to start from the beginning in renpy 4.4.1?
I have only the oprion to strat from part 4
and if i try to open an old save there is code issue
Screenshot 2024-06-13 at 15.38.02.jpg

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
How to start from the beginning in renpy 4.4.1?
I have only the oprion to strat from part 4
and if i try to open an old save there is code issue
Part 4 is a separate part.
You can start from the beginning with part-1-2-3.

And I have mentioned multiple times already that save slots are shared between parts but are not compatible and will give errors.
This was posted 10-12 posts above your post and I am repeating it once again

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 15 Votes