Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
I was ignoring this game and now when I tried my cock wont stop being hard and cant wait for next update so long until the dev release update ?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It was always my plan to give people a "hard" time.
I love young girl corruption games, especially when the girl is the MC. I love your game, Roxorxl. Of course, the art could be a little better and the animation should be smoother, but, for a start, I give you a big, YEAAAAAAHH, BABBBY!!!!
You have included so many of my fetishes, I feel like a little kid in a candy store. How about the Dr., turning Lisa on to bestiality? Say, in the basement of the strip club, they have a super private club, for the lovers of animals, mainly dogs and horses. You could make it optional for the people of culture only, lol. Just food for thought.
I am so looking forward to the next update, I want to see just how far down the rabbit hole you are willing to take Lisa, maybe, her younger sister too. (Can we say the "I" word?)

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
I love young girl corruption games, especially when the girl is the MC. I love your game, Roxorxl. Of course, the art could be a little better and the animation should be smoother, but, for a start, I give you a big, YEAAAAAAHH, BABBBY!!!!
You have included so many of my fetishes, I feel like a little kid in a candy store. How about the Dr., turning Lisa on to bestiality? Say, in the basement of the strip club, they have a super private club, for the lovers of animals, mainly dogs and horses. You could make it optional for the people of culture only, lol. Just food for thought.
I am so looking forward to the next update, I want to see just how far down the rabbit hole you are willing to take Lisa, maybe, her younger sister too. (Can we say the "I" word?)
I personally love the game as it is I don't like bestiality at all for this story but I am more okay for more corruption stuff and submission and brainwash.. For bestiality not interested even piggy I skip most of her but I love see her to be babies maker machine or fucked her brain again by nabia and nabia has good stuff... Just lovely stuff as always

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
I personally love the game as it is I don't like bestiality at all for this story but I am more okay for more corruption stuff and submission and brainwash.. For bestiality not interested even piggy I skip most of her but I love see her to be babies maker machine or fucked her brain again by nabia and nabia has good stuff... Just lovely stuff as always
Thx.

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Just a little update. I'm looking for next release at the first week of next month again. I hope you liked the last update. If you want to make a review or have comments/suggestions, I will try to read them all.
See you later.

Reactions: corxo

exil3d

Sep 1, 2017
Does anyone got memory-leak problem with renpy 1-3 version? When I start game, see some animations and game shuts down because of using all the memory. I run game on vmware workstation, win10.
BTW Game is super great and hot, one of the best and craziest title! Big thumbs up to creator!!

Reactions: Roxorxl

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Does anyone got memory-leak problem with renpy 1-3 version? When I start game, see some animations and game shuts down because of using all the memory. I run game on vmware workstation, win10.
BTW Game is super great and hot, one of the best and craziest title! Big thumbs up to creator!!
Im happy that you like it. I hope someone can help you with your problem. I'm a pc noob.

Reactions: exil3d

exil3d

Sep 1, 2017
Roxorxl thanks for your attention, please keep your style and push perversion level further. I will handle my problem, I'm sure ;)

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Maybe someone can help you in my discord. Post your problem there, it is worth a shot.

exil3d

Sep 1, 2017
It was low amount of videomem in virtual machine. I switched to 4G from 256MB and problem solved.

corxo

Jul 20, 2019
I have already enjoyed the 4.2 and it is still great, the addition of the little sister can be a lot of fun, there is no rush to add implants, the thing is that the old people in the club will enjoy it for a long time. .

And I hope to see Max's mother at the club, looking forward to seeing this MILF in action, not forgetting Max, whose kinks are becoming my favorite and they are all great.

You are doing a great job and also provide more material in each update than most creators of this content.

Reactions: Roxorxl
3.80 star(s) 15 Votes