corxo

Jul 20, 2019
I discovered this wonder on Friday, today I downloaded the fourth part, wonderful too.

I would love for Max's father to fuck his son, first without knowing it through deception, maybe to receive anonymous messages with censored photos of Max, and to end up in the club fucking him with a masked Max, and later discover that he is his son and that won't stop him, and it would also be interesting if Max's mother was involved.

On the other hand, it would be great if a friend / former co-worker / family member discovered the sisters' new life online and wanted to take advantage of it.

In any case, it has just become my favorite game, and that is difficult, believe me, to continue as well.

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
I discovered this wonder on Friday, today I downloaded the fourth part, wonderful too.

I would love for Max's father to fuck his son, first without knowing it through deception, maybe to receive anonymous messages with censored photos of Max, and to end up in the club fucking him with a masked Max, and later discover that he is his son and that won't stop him, and it would also be interesting if Max's mother was involved.

On the other hand, it would be great if a friend / former co-worker / family member discovered the sisters' new life online and wanted to take advantage of it.

In any case, it has just become my favorite game, and that is difficult, believe me, to continue as well.
I'm not saying that it will happen, but I also am not saying that it will not happen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: corxo

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
This whole conversation should have been Nina, not Lisa. Not just the screenshot, but the ~ 20 lines before too.

1707699069943.png

Minor detail. Otherwise, pretty hot stuff.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Omg so many duplicate conversations! When the conversation is over, the same conversation starts again! With a different scene/background, and slightly different words, but the same conversation! Like 5 times already in part 2. You really really need a proof reader.

Reactions: RajniCD sis

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
This whole conversation should have been Nina, not Lisa. Not just the screenshot, but the ~ 20 lines before too.

View attachment 3347375

Minor detail. Otherwise, pretty hot stuff.
I found it. Nobody said anything. Part 2 is months ago. Music was wrong too. Please report bugs or mistakes like this as soon as possible. You can post it on my discord too.

AliceXxDawn

Oct 17, 2021
Promotional artwork seems very misleading to me. What is this animation style from the"game" even called (where characters kinda look like they're from a PS1 game? I thought it was only used for like older VN's but it keeps popping up new VN's with this style and I personally can't get into it. Like at all. It seems so outdated to me, but I guess it's just a personal choice of style?

A lot of people seem to enjoy it, so you do you, but I'm just curious.

Whyhellothere

Jun 20, 2017
Well damn mb for thinking this was a game lol, didn't notice until I pressed skip and then tabbed and saw I went through everything.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Promotional artwork seems very misleading to me. What is this animation style from the"game" even called (where characters kinda look like they're from a PS1 game? I thought it was only used for like older VN's but it keeps popping up new VN's with this style and I personally can't get into it. Like at all. It seems so outdated to me, but I guess it's just a personal choice of style?

A lot of people seem to enjoy it, so you do you, but I'm just curious.
The programs used to make the pictures are the games HoneySelect and Koikatsu and both use that style. You can use their editors to change characters and make scenes and just take a screenshot or video the animation. It's easy to use. Other programs are more work especially if they render the pictures like DAZ where you have to wait to get the render of the picture you made (sometimes hours) or like Unity and Unreal where you have to program everything.

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
THERAPY update 4.2 is out. Update 4.2 adds 334 images and 82 animations.
Update 4.1 is now free.

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
THERAPY 4.1
THERAPY Update 4.1 has 388 images and 94 animations.

TYRANOBUILDER VERSION
PC:

RENPY VERSION
PC / Android / MAC

PC:
ANDROID:
MAC:

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes