JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
That is not my plan for Ben, but for Max.
whatever the plans are, AWESOME. I just thought if Max and Ben's brainwashing went so deep it would start to physically change them as well. Regardless, it is fun to see everyone get corrupted.

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
The next release is going great, and my time window looks good. The next update will be 4.1 and will have a lot of talking in it. Some boring stuff. Story....BUUUUUUUU. But it will have some sexy moments that fit the story. I will post previews after the release. Now I focus on getting to the point I want to be in 4.1. And when everything works out this week, it will be as big or even bigger than the last update.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
will there be more females that will get transformed into Sluts,Bimbos and Pigs?. Perhaps somehow turn the Cucked boyfriend into a female using hypnosis and experimental medication. Just do not want this cool game to end. Love to find more like it though. I think "Summer of Shame" is close.

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
will there be more females that will get transformed into Sluts,Bimbos and Pigs?. Perhaps somehow turn the Cucked boyfriend into a female using hypnosis and experimental medication. Just do not want this cool game to end. Love to find more like it though. I think "Summer of Shame" is close.
Part 4 will introduce a lot more chars that are going to be transformed.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Part 4 will introduce a lot more chars that are going to be transformed.
awesome. Watching the friend turn into a piggy was neat. Mind you she is still wearing glasses, Pigs do not wear glasses. Perhaps have the Therapist make Piggy wear contacts instead. Oh! the Hijinx

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
awesome. Watching the friend turn into a piggy was neat. Mind you she is still wearing glasses, Pigs do not wear glasses. Perhaps have the Therapist make Piggy wear contacts instead. Oh! the Hijinx
I like the glasses.

Reactions: JaszMan

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Who should be the first visitor? Ben's mother or his sister? Vote now.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Who should be the first visitor? Ben's mother or his sister? Vote now.
I voted for his mother (at the moment no real MILF content) but it would have been nice if you had included a pic of how you envisioned them to make a more informed choice.
Just a suggestion you may want to take in to account for future polls

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
I voted for his mother (at the moment no real MILF content) but it would have been nice if you had included a pic of how you envisioned them to make a more informed choice.
Just a suggestion you may want to take in to account for future polls
I agree. But I said: Who "should" be the first visitor? I never said who will be. Maybe no one will visit ever. WHY! I´m a huge asshole. HA HA HA

• Haha
Reactions: corxo

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
Voted for the sister- maybe she always wanted a sister and now Ben can fill that role. Also I'm sick of Milf content, which the game actually does have if you count the therapist and the woman who runs the club.

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
The winner of the survey is the sister with 64%. I want to make more surveys to have you vote on 2 things.
Should the sister be older than Ben or younger and the name. Post names in my discord for the names to show up in the vote.

• Red Heart
Reactions: maxneulich and cebs

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
New survey. Should Ben's sister be older or younger than him?

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes