Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Loved the new update on renpy version! love the BF getting fucked by Nubia and then the GF infront of him while hes passed out! and Max getting feminized! .. cant wait for more! also more lesbian content please!

Reactions: corxo

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Loved the new update on renpy version! love the BF getting fucked by Nubia and then the GF infront of him while hes passed out! and Max getting feminized! .. cant wait for more! also more lesbian content please!
There will be only one lesbian scene in the next update, but more after that. I have to get there in the story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Malika1234

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
My Patreon was suspended because of incest content. I will move to subscribestar.

Reactions: corxo

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
so any news about the next update???
My work on 3.3 is finished. Now SubscribeStar needs to give the green light. I plan on posting previews on discord.
I am already working on update 3.4. I decided if Subscribestar is not finished with reviewing me before christmas, I will post 3.3 for all for free as a gift. 3.4 is aimed to be ready in Januar if everything goes as planned.

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Update 3.3:
My Subscribestar is still under review, but I made a FANSLY account. It only took fansly 24 hours to review me. WTF Subscribestar.

I will post my updates on fansly for now. Maybe Subscribestar will finish my review in the next 10 years.
You don't have to subscribe for update 3.3 because I keep my word and will post it for free on Christmas. If you want to have it before Christmas and support me, you can subscribe to my fansly.

Thanks, Guys and see you soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: supernova874
3.80 star(s) 15 Votes