Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Part 3 (non renpy) has an error. After Lisa in toilet the dialog continues with Nubia, David & Nina, but the picture stays static in the old scene at Lisa until a big part of dialog between the other three is done.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Part 3 (non renpy) has an error. After Lisa in toilet the dialog continues with Nubia, David & Nina, but the picture stays static in the old scene at Lisa until a big part of dialog between the other three is done.
That's just Tyranno engine malfunctioning. When I was going through the game to be able to compare with my ren'py version, I had the same thing happen but with the ugly guy alley sex while the dialogue was already of them in the car.
Once you notice it, save and load and the picture should be back OK

Dec 24, 2020
i want to play it from point 0, but seeing the diference size between all parts and the renpy version leads me to ask why is that? o read something on the first pages that he started on one enginge and switched to other due to problems with the original but im asking if one has better renders than other, or does the tyrano one have errors (?

im just not sure which one is better , i dont mind downloading the heavier one, but which one is better?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
The difference is mostly codecs used between the Tyranno and Ren'py.
The Tyranno uses PNG, gif for certain animations and x264 for videos.

My Ren'Py port converts the PNG and gif to WEBP (gif is implemented as image sequence in ren'py) and the videos to use VP9 codec.
This reduces the size a whole lot. video's of 15-25MB in the tyranno version can become 3-5MB in the Ren'Py version
and IMO Ren'Py is the superior engine for VN's (or kinetic novels in this case) or otherwise I wouldn't be making ports

Dec 24, 2020
ty, srry for my bad english
The difference is mostly codecs used between the Tyranno and Ren'py.
The Tyranno uses PNG, gif for certain animations and x264 for videos.

My Ren'Py port converts the PNG and gif to WEBP (gif is implemented as image sequence in ren'py) and the videos to use VP9 codec.
This reduces the size a whole lot. video's of 15-25MB in the tyranno version can become 3-5MB in the Ren'Py version
and IMO Ren'Py is the superior engine for VN's (or kinetic novels in this case) or otherwise I wouldn't be making ports

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
I got a lot done today. Good day. Research and plans for the content is also done. I would love to tell you but that would kill the suprise.
3.2 will have a little peek of that.
The corrupted becomes the corruptor.
Some fetishes will not be for all. but I try to balance it out.

Reactions: NikMarishka

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Part 3.2 is now public

Therapy part 3.2

Tyranobuilder:

RENPY Mac / PC / Android:
big thx to osmcuser132

Reactions: blink66
3.80 star(s) 15 Votes