Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Good Work roxorxl the story is getting more and more kinky , from my experience till now Mr.C Corruption is the best mind control game I have played, but I think this will become the bestest among all in terms of story and mind control keep it up.

Also I think some people are complaining regarding renders , I know it's not that great as compared to other games , but it doesn't matter as the story is great and I know DAZ is really resource hungry if you don't have good GPU then forget getting good renders without burning your PC.

But I have some suggestions for you , you can give a try to Honey Select 2 , it has all assets and resources you can create entirely anything from it and much more faster with more renders in less time and also it doesn't affect PC much like DAZ.
( It just suggestions if you want you can give it try ).

But Keep it up , you will going to create your name soon in VN Community.

And Please make a discord server it getting difficult to talk like this.
I´m using Honey Select 2 for my renders.

Reactions: starlordultimate

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
I created a server for people to engage with.

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Short update: It's going great, but I think I reached the sweetspot of quantity vs quality. Part 2 had 10x more quality than part 1 and now 3 will have 2x more than 2, but increasing it more would bring down the releases to a point that I think I would not like. So, I will keep it at that and focus now on quantity.

youpla

May 9, 2017
Roxorxl : Your game is really becoming one of the best about hypnosis and corruption. And, in fact, maybe the only one to understand how the hypnosis fetish works for creating expectations and horniness in an adult adventure.

About the last update, I really loved that the story focused a bit more on Nina and Susan. Indeed, they need to catch up Lisa's level of corruption so that no one is left behind as the story progresses. Using Lisa's surgery and her days at the clinic as a n excuse to develop Nina's and Susan's hypnosis was a good idea. I was also pleased to see that there was more events in the "daily life" and not with the "Youtuber podcast". Sure, these podcast scenes add variety, but with such extravagant costumes and outfits, it feels sometimes a bit out of place.

Now, of course, I really loved what you did with Nina. One aspect that I love the most in corruption games (and which, alas, is mostly often ignored) is to discovered a gradual evolution with the girls's appearance. That means sexier outfits, makeup, haircut, etc... I really think that corruption and training games where the girl stays the same from the beginning to the end are a waste of potential.
However, there is one thing that I hope. Right now, you did a big step forward with Nina's appearance. She's now wearing some "more than light" makeup and an outfit that can easily be classified as "slutty". And so, I hope that you will not think "Alright, that's enough for her, I will just change her outfits sometimes and maybe her haircut, that should be enough to show her corruption". Hell no ! You must understand that it will be boring if Nina stays more or less the same until the end. And now that you already chose to give her slutty looks, then that means that you will have to go even further now as the therapist is brainwashing her. Nina (and taht works for the other characters too) must continue to change, to go deeper and deeper into depravity and perversion.
And considering her brainwashing right now where she is told to be confident with her looks, to assert herself, I'm pretty sure (and maybe that is what you are planning with her...) that transforming her slowly into a girl who wants to show that she's a "strong woman" with some nasty agressive looks and who ultimately becomes more or less a dominatrix is the way to go ! I imagine her as a girl liberating herself from her old beliefs, proud of her body, feeling the need to exhibit herself in public. And to show that she's someone who can't accept anymore what the society tells her to be, make her rebellous : goth makeup, lots of piercings, septum ring, pointy dark painted nails, tattoos, agressive looks, punk clothes, etc... And maybe make her smoke cigarets or even weeds.
It would even be interesting to develop her taste for masturbation and transform it into a compulsion : she would have to masturbate every hour, no matter where she is. And her new fondness for sex toys ? As she would become more dominant, why don't you develop her interest toward strapons so that she would ultimately rape Lisa with it ?

Now about Susan... Indeed that is a fetish something we don't see much often ! But I found it very interesting, exciting, and well implemented in the story. The other characters could have seen it as ridiculous, but as Nina and Lisa are both brainwashed into finding happiness by finding their true self, then it's easily understandable that they encourage Susan into becoming "Piggy".
However, maybe leading Susan into being trained by a secondary male character is a bit strange. be careful not to implement too much characters and secondary story lines in your game : that is something that, most often, can ruin a game ! That is just my opinion, bu having Susan asking to Lisa and Nina to become her trainers would have been more exciting. Well... I don't know what you're planning, after all. But discovering how Susan's behaviour changes with her two friends is in my opinion what is interesting here. I hope to see her asking Lisa and Nina if she can walk on her fours at home, then always eat in a bowl on the floor. Then Lisa and Nina being brainwashed into seeing Susan as nothing more than a pet for their pleasure, and not as a human being anymore. Etc... But of course, we're at the start of her fall for the moment, so I'll wait and see where you will lead her.

And finally, I don't have so much to say about Lisa as she wasn't the center of attention for this update. I love her bigger breasts and hows she tries to seduce her sister. I love her new outfits. And I love how she looks with makeup (and once again here, don't rely only on that only look until the end. Show us that she wants sluttier and sluttier makeup as her brainwashing evolves).
Now, as the pregnancy fetish was clearly hinted when she was fucked contuously at the club, I hope that you will develop it. She could have the goal to marry her sister, both becoming pregnant in a gangbang, and making incest movies while they have both big bellies.

And I would like to thank you for providing such a good content, with consistent updates, in such a short time ! Right now, your game has more content than what some developers can do in one year !!! :D So yes, maybe it's less polished by some aspects. But it's well worked, exciting, with a good story and exciting events, and it perfectly grasps the hypnosis fetish.
Good work ! (y)

Last edited:

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
Short update: It's going great, but I think I reached the sweetspot of quantity vs quality. Part 2 had 10x more quality than part 1 and now 3 will have 2x more than 2, but increasing it more would bring down the releases to a point that I think I would not like. So, I will keep it at that and focus now on quantity.
excited to see the next steps of this game

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes